Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restarting in AL

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views
I am soon to restart my business...next month to be exact.  Any advice?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
2boysmome
by Group Owner on Aug. 30, 2007 at 12:11 AM
good for you!!!! welcome back!! Sorry to reach out so late, kinda new to the group. I posted some things on the group board for calendar filling, might want to try it!

Good luck
wicksoflight
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2007 at 10:46 PM
This is a recopy of someone elses asking for advice...

I have been selling partylite since 2003 and it has been a MAJOR roller coaster business but since spring I have been trying to really get it going so I can continue to stay home with my son and finally this month I did 6 shows and sold $3155!! I'm excited...ANYWAYS My BIG advice would be....GREAT hostess coaching!! Stay in contact with them REGULARLY!!! incourage him, keep them motivated by reminding them what THEY are getting out of booking.

Something I started last month was that I MUST have the guest list BEFORE the closing of the show for it to count for the hostess. I got 100% turn in of my guest lsits for August and so far I've gotten all but 1 for September (she was suppose to have it to me today..I'll be contacting her tomorrow).

promote Party Crashers BIG! be excited about it to help your hostess be excited too. I also have a drawing for my hostess at the end of the month. They get 1 ticket into my drawing for each party crasher at their show. Then after I hold my last show for the month I draw a name and that hostess gets their choice of Barrel Jar. This helps them be motivated to get more party crashers which makes more NEW faces for you and potiental bookings and sponsors (not to mention sales)!!

Any more questions...just ask!! I'll be happy to help where I can (message me!)

(((IF you want me to reply to a comment about my reply to this post please message me, I tend to forget to check back on a lot of my replies to make sure someone didn't have a question for me (I know, bad me, but I reply to a lot of different ones)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)