Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

National Conference

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 492 Total Views

So if you haven't registered and would like to I am in desperate need to have someone to transfer my registration to - I just found out I'm pregnant and my dr doesn't want me flying at all or even out of town while I'm pregnant and I really don't want to be out all that money. I guess I didn't pay attention to the fact that the registration is non refundable. Let me know please. - Rebecca

Pregnancy ticker

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.PartyLite
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM

you bought your registration to conference...i was planning to do so for myself before the june deadline.  what's the next step?

wicksoflight
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 11:02 PM

You wouldn't really be out all that money if you don't go. I don't know if this is your first conference or not but every year partylite sends a box of products and stuff for those to register for conference, even if you end up not going you still get that shipment home. We were told a "company secret" at our last regional (we got one of "the guys" to come to our regional because one of the leaders won a company contest), we were told that we would be getting around $450 in product this conference! So if you did decide to NOT transfer your registration you would still get that shipment home. This would give you the new catalogs AND new products to start out the new Fall/Holiday book with!

Something to think about!!

http://www.partylite.biz/sites/TabOConnor The Summer Catalog is HERE! Get everything you need to decorate indoors AND out for the year and more! OR host a Catalog/In Home Party to get it all FREE!

wicksoflight
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Quoting Mrs.PartyLite:

you bought your registration to conference...i was planning to do so for myself before the june deadline.  what's the next step?

PartyLite is now starting to take items off of the Logo products sale when you register so if you are thinking about it. Do it right way. Remember when you sign up for Stash your Cash (if you aren't already) you won't have to pay for conference until the June date (you do have to give a credit card for them to use if you don't have enough in your stash in june but they won't use the card unless they have to).

http://www.partylite.biz/sites/TabOConnor The Summer Catalog is HERE! Get everything you need to decorate indoors AND out for the year and more! OR host a Catalog/In Home Party to get it all FREE!

Mrs.PartyLite
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM

If you sign up for stash your cash will you be able to start buying logo items immediately?

candle-mom
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Yes, the fee is non-refundable but easily transferred.

We were also told by our RVP that over 430 dollars worth of product will be given to each attendee at this years conference.

I have a dear friend and roomie who because of family issues couldn't attend last year. she opted to keep her registration and still get her stuff that was shipped home. this gave her a great boost for her fall/holiday business.

You must register for conference to see and purchase the conf. attendees logo items. It has nothing to do with stash your cash.

Maryann-
Wife, Mom, PartyLite Team Leader, and College student!!!!

Check here for the new catalogs online  www.partylite.biz/nevergiveup
candles1901@yahoo.com

wicksoflight
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Quoting Mrs.PartyLite:

If you sign up for stash your cash will you be able to start buying logo items immediately?

Yes, you can still get the logo stuff and it will just be added into your registration cost and all will be taken from your stash in June.

mom2maddie06
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 1:39 AM

How much does it cost to go to conference??? With airfare, meals and registration, all that ....

I could just register for conference and pay (how much money?) and then not go and still get the products???

wicksoflight
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Quoting mom2maddie06:

How much does it cost to go to conference??? With airfare, meals and registration, all that ....

I could just register for conference and pay (how much money?) and then not go and still get the products???

Registration is $295. Airfare would depend on where you are flying from, you'd have to research that yourself through airlines (I come from Indiana and a bunch of us are driving, it's only about 11 hours), most of your meals are included in the registration you'll just have to worry about the 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner which can be cheap depending where you go or what you do. Hotel will be around $75 with 4 people in the room (that's $75 each registarting under a partylite blocked room).

Technically you could register and not go to be able to get the product but you will hindering partylite doing that, because by registering PartyLite will not only be sending you the product but they will be reserving a space for you at conference, having them make meals for you during the times they feed us AND setting up the material that you WOULD get if you are there.

There is a couple of things you will miss out on if you don't go, we always get anywhere from 1 to 6 of each of the new fragrences during the product demonstration, a conference gift, other giveaways and possible prizes you can win while you are there.

lanimommy81
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Quoting mom2maddie06:

I live in WA state and for "us" we estimate about a $1000 investment- and it is so VERY worth it! You get so much more our of conference above the fre product, prizes and gifts- you can really get an incredible motivation and direction for your business and even just in life in general.

For me up here in WA it breaks down kind of like this (estimated):

Conference- $300

Room- $200

Airfare- $300

Meals/Other: $200

Some spend more others spend less...but it is so worth it!

As far as just paying for conference and not going on purpose I personally don't think that is sucha great idea. Exceptional circumstances are one thing- but buying the confernce perks- IMO is kind of like "sticking it to" PartyLite and they do so much for ALL of us. If CNS start "buying conference perks" and not going the effects will trickle down to all of us in the long run. ANd personally I think we should be as respectful to Partylite as they are to us. They give us so much and incredible deals so our business can be successful, but they can't continue to do that if they are getting "robbed" by us too. Just my opinion.

Anne298
by Member on Apr. 19, 2009 at 10:10 AM

If you register for the conference, do we have to pay in advance?  Is it worthwhile to attend these conference from people that have gone in the past.  This will be my first conference and would like to know how it works.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)