Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RIP Kaleb

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 12:58 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 1501 Total Views

Kaleb passed away peacefully and without pain this morning around 5 am. Everyone take a moment in memory of Kaleb.

by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sexybiotch
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM

RIP Kaleb 

Wiccan_Mommy
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Wow,I can't believe it!I've been following his story since 2007...I feel so sorry for his family...anyone knows what happened?He was doing great..waht happened?

lovinxthisxlife
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Kaleb Schwade has gone to heaven.

Hello Supporters.

I bring to you with a very heavy heart the news that Kaleb Schwade has gone to heaven. Kaleb passed away on January 24th at 5:08pm Eastern time.
 We here at H.A.S are asking you to send your prayers up and keep the Schwade family in your hearts and thoughts.

As you know Kaleb has touched us all in some way or another. He truly is amazing and a blessing. We will miss him so very much. Our heart just breaks for Kristy and Josh.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Kaleb's Celebration of life information

Thank you everyone. I am sure he hears everyone of you and realizes how much he is loved! We will miss him more than words can explain. I have never felt a pain like this. 

Kaleb's Celebration of his life will be on Sunday Jan. 30 @ 4pm at our church. If you would like to send Kaleb a card or flowers, you can send them to 

Blount & Curry 
Attn: Kaleb Schwade
3207 West Bearss Ave
Tampa FL 33918

They must be received before noon on Sunday, the funeral home will deliver them to the church.
We will keep all cards with Kaleb when he is laid to rest. 

Thank you everyone for loving my little boy so much! 

Kristy Schwade
This is all I could find.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)