Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help kaleb store open!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 232 Total Views
T- SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!Please check out how you can now support the Schwade family and continue to raise awareness! Our OFFICIAL new store has t-shirts, hats, onesies, bibs, and MORE! Not only that, but $3 from every item goes directly to the Schwade family! PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-profit store, as is all the sites we have chosen to endorse. There are two sites where you can order the merchandise... PLEASE take a look!!

www.myspace.com/kaleb_t_shirts
www.cafepress.com/kaleb_t_shirts

THANK YOU!!! PLEASE keep praying and getting the word out!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! The friends of "Help Kaleb" continue to amaze us everyday!!

Help Kaleb Page
www.myspace.com/helpkaleb
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
loganslilmama
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:05 PM
this website has great baby clothes, grown up clothes and all dif styles sizes and colors i am also surprised at the selection. also i know some of you wanted general sbs awareness items non specific to kaleb they have a womens tank that states sbs awareness and has a blue ribbon on each side its really cute im ordering a pink one!!! please on an added note there are a lot of charities for kaleb springing up i personally only endorse ones linking to the help kaleb myspace page because i know that those ones are 100 percent legit and non profit im not saying the others arent legit but they havent been thouroughly checked out by sheila (who is in contact with the schwade family) so be sure you know who your money is going to before you donate/ purchase things
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)