Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Message to friends about Kaleb...

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
Hi.  I am new to this group and just found out about Kaleb the day before yesterday.  Since then, I have sent the following message to as many people (whether I know them or not) as  I can:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people have come together to pray for and send help to the family of Kaleb Schwade, who is currently struggling to overcome Shaken Baby Syndrome.  What a beautiful thing to come out of something so horrible: that we can all see that while evil abounds in this world, goodness and love are even stronger.  Kudos to all those who have offered their prayers and assistance to this family.  Please visit Kaleb's mom's MySpace page to learn more about this tragedy and how you can help:

http://www.myspace.com/kristyreynolds
OR
Visit the site set up to donate to Kaleb's medical fund:
http://www.myspace.com/helpkaleb

For those of you with the wherewithal to do something BIG to help Kaleb and his family and to raise awareness about Shaken Baby Syndrome, please make your voices heard!  And for everyone else, no matter what you can do, even if it is as simple as a prayer that Kaleb will pull through this horrible time and lead a normal life, please do what you can. 

At the very least, please pass this message on to as many people as you can!  Little Kaleb needs all the help he can get. 

Shannon

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who wishes to use this message to reach out to others who don't know about Kaleb's case yet should feel free to do so.  I've gotten a lot of positive response from it and am happy to share it with all those who are praying for Kaleb's return to health.  I have sent it to many well-known people who have profiles on MySpace and am hoping that everyone else will think big and send it to as many people as they can think of too: politicians, musicians, doctors, teachers, actors, talk show hosts, and anyone else with the resources to make a big impact in the lives of Kaleb's family and to raise awareness about Shaken Baby Syndrome. 

Thanks,

Shannon
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)