Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi to all! What's new with you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 749 Total Views

Sorry to all members. I haven't been on regularly like I used to be. I have been busy with my new life as a divorced single woman.  He was served on May 14 with the papers and if he don't respond by June 14, I get my divorce by default.

I am also waiting for my disability hearing to take place and looking for a part-time job, but no one is hiring at the moment.

How are you all doing? Did you watch the season finale last night? Wasn't it good?!  Can't wait to see what happens in the 8th season!

Hope all of you are well! Miss you all!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cubbies23
by on Jun. 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I liked the finale.  Can't wait for the new season to start.  I love that the USA channel has NCIS on all the time.

winterrose82
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Did he respond? How have you been doing?

I can't wait for September for Season 8 to start. I love NCIS! 

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Jun. 21, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Nope he didn't respond so I am now officially a free divorced woman!! HURRAY!! FREE..FREE AT LAST!!

Photobucket

dusky_rose
by Field Agent on Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Congrats! Sorry I haven't been on here, life has been crazy lately. Had to plan my DS's 3rd birthday last month and last week I babysat my 11 year old niece for a week (she is such a demanding child!). I hope that you are surviving the heat?

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

Nope he didn't respond so I am now officially a free divorced woman!! HURRAY!! FREE..FREE AT LAST!!

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

ejkmommy
by on Jul. 11, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I really miss NCIS, can't wait for it to come back on!!!!!! Hurry up summer I want my show back!! I have seen all the reruns since I have all the seasons on DVD.....

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Quoting dusky_rose:

Congrats! Sorry I haven't been on here, life has been crazy lately. Had to plan my DS's 3rd birthday last month and last week I babysat my 11 year old niece for a week (she is such a demanding child!). I hope that you are surviving the heat?

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

I am actually melting away with this heat!! LOL But at least I am able to melt away some pounds. I walk every day after 7pm, when it is not so hot out.

dusky_rose
by Field Agent on Jul. 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

Quoting dusky_rose:

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

I am actually melting away with this heat!! LOL But at least I am able to melt away some pounds. I walk every day after 7pm, when it is not so hot out.

I know what you mean, its so hard to get motivated when its this hot out, but at least you are doing it, thats great!

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

so1986
by Field Agent on Sep. 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Sorry I haven't been on. Getting stuff ready since my husband will likely deploy in November. Also preparing for my son's 1st birthday in October and my birthday coming up. The NCIS season premiere is only 2 days after my birthday so YAY!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Quoting so1986:

Sorry I haven't been on. Getting stuff ready since my husband will likely deploy in November. Also preparing for my son's 1st birthday in October and my birthday coming up. The NCIS season premiere is only 2 days after my birthday so YAY!!!!

my prayers are with u and ur hubby, may God bless and keep him safe!

so1986
by Field Agent on Oct. 19, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

Quoting so1986:

my prayers are with u and ur hubby, may God bless and keep him safe!

Thank you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)