Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your opinion of the new spinoff NCIS: L.A.?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

Do you think it will stay around as long as the original NCIS? 

by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyra618
by on Sep. 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM

To soon to tell.  Love the actors in it but can't answer this yet.  No spin off of NCIS can ever come close to Gibbs, DiNozzo, and the gang.

circle.gif picture by lovelily45

The question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or the others crazy?  Albert Einstein

gingerblue
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Quoting tyra618:

To soon to tell.  Love the actors in it but can't answer this yet.  No spin off of NCIS can ever come close to Gibbs, DiNozzo, and the gang.

I agree with tyra618.... it will be hard to live up to the name NCIS. I'm sure it will be a good show, but nothing could beat Gibbs and the team.  it will be fun watching, to see how they rate.

gingerblue
by on Oct. 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I'm really liking this show. it's kinda suprising. the little short lady (i don't know all the names yet)  on there is great!!!

gingerblue
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:37 AM

ok, as i said before, i like the show. but i'm still not diggin' it as much as the original. a few characters are great. but as a whole, something is missing. i can't put my finger on it. do you agree, or disagree?

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Yeah, I guess the original is the better one!! After all, some shows can't be spin-offs like CSI does!

dusky_rose
by Field Agent on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I like the original better, but the spinoff is interesting so I'll give it a chance.

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Nov. 11, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Well, last nights episode about Callen was really good!! This show might have what it takes after all!  Doesn't Hetty remind you of that little woman in 'The Incredibles', Edna Mode?  Same hairdo and sharp wit! LOL

winterrose82
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I hope it does! I think the show is really finding its feet. I'm really excited to see what happens with the Dom storyline.

MomofTwins07
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:30 PM

It can't compare to Gibbs and the team! However, I really like it for different reasons. I like the actors and the story lines and so on. It is good.

Jenniy
by Probie on Apr. 4, 2010 at 4:11 AM

I think she did the voice for that character

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

Well, last nights episode about Callen was really good!! This show might have what it takes after all!  Doesn't Hetty remind you of that little woman in 'The Incredibles', Edna Mode?  Same hairdo and sharp wit! LOL

baby growth

baby

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)