Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NCIS Word Association!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 1360 Total Views

Hi ladies!  This is a new game that I thought we could try called word association!  I will post a word dealing with NCIS and you post a word or words that it is associated with: Like this;

DiNozzo= ladies man

and then you think of another word that the next person can post the answer that they think is associated with that word and on and on, ok?  There are no right or wrong answers, so this should be easy if you are a fan of NCIS!! LOL

I'll start it off with this, what is the first thing that pops into your head when you think of:

GIBBS=

Cafemom addict tag

by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gingerblue
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM

HEAD SLAP....

NEW  WORD..Abby

Tygermommanikki
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Abby=Passionate

Ziva=

I am Tygermommanikki. A 27 year old happily married woman. I have two beautiful special needs sons and one baby watching me from heaven. I am not one who can summarize my parenting style or myself in a paragraph so if you really wanna know me introduce yourself and we will see where it goes. And if you don't the "paragraph siggy's" why again are you reading this?

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Sep. 26, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Ziva=killer

Ducky=

Tygermommanikki
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Ducky=Walking Encyclopedia

Mcgee=

I am Tygermommanikki. A 27 year old happily married woman. I have two beautiful special needs sons and one baby watching me from heaven. I am not one who can summarize my parenting style or myself in a paragraph so if you really wanna know me introduce yourself and we will see where it goes. And if you don't the "paragraph siggy's" why again are you reading this?

gingerblue
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 3:11 PM

McGee= computer

crimanals=

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Sep. 27, 2009 at 7:11 PM

Criminals= dirtbags

mass spectrometer=

Tygermommanikki
by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Quoting Barbiewithabeef:

Criminals= dirtbags

mass spectrometer= Abby

Sniper=

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Sep. 30, 2009 at 3:08 AM

sniper= Ari Haswari

caffeine=

gingerblue
by on Oct. 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM

caff pow!!

Fornell =

Barbiewithabeef
by Senior Director on Oct. 9, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Fornell= Gibbs friend/rival

Corgis=

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)