Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Become a Vault Denim Rep for only $99 and get designer jeans for 50% off!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 1716 Total Views

Vault Denim started in March of 2010

We sell designer jeans at up to 50% off retail through home party sales!

All Authentic, No Knocks Offs, No Seconds, No Imperfects.
Need help finding the perfect pair of jeans without the HUGE price tag in a fun atmosphere with your friends!?!

We carry Bling and Premium Jeans, Capris, and shorts sold through Independent Consultants at up to 50% off Retail. Mens Jeans coming in the future.

Vault Denim carries popular designer brand jeans at low prices!!! Inventories are constantly changing and we carry a large variety with sizes ranging from 0 - 15. All jeans are priced between $44-92 ea.! In department stores they are $100-300 ea!!! By hosting a party you earn 10% of your party sales in FREE jeans!!

I AM LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED LADIES INTERESTED IN MAKING EXTRA INCOME to join me!!! HUGE OPPORTUNITY right NOW!!! 
If interested EMAIL ME tamifedrigo@vaultdenim.com OR Post your comments on Facebook at VAULT DENIM - Livonia, Michigan.  

Vault Denim is brand new to Michigan!! Our first inventory arrived on April 15th.
I am so excited to be a part in bringing it here!  Vault Denim is country wide, you can sign up with and get inventory in your area.

Email me if interested..tamifedrigo@vaultdenim.com - Independent Distributor

by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN