Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday in the Park with George

Posted by (Group Owner) on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 421 Total Views

Anybody want to age themselves and say they remember seeing this one? Gotta love Bernadette..Or am I the only one who actually liked stage performamces?? Bo and I used to lay in bed at night and watch them on the public channel..

Anyway  does anyone recognize George? I KNEW I had heard that voice before..lol..it just took my feeble mind awhile to remember where.lol

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mcgrissa
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

badOK,I knew Bernadette Peters.But,have no clue on "George".But,in my world only one George exists...Clooney...& it wasn't him! I'm not into stage performances...but,made the exception for this one :-)

odieellen Group Owner
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Nope..haha..it is Mandy Patikin..do you ever watch "Criminal Minds"..or maybe  "Dead like Me" ...It took me awhile to place the voice since normally when tv is on I aint looking at it ..just listening..

mcgrissa
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM

confused~Odie~ Was he the original head honcho of the group...the bug guy? I waited a long time for him to come back on the "Criminal Minds" show.I very much dislike when main characters disappear,but finally gave up hope that he was ever returning.I wouldn't have figured it out...but,now that you told me,I can "see" him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)