Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what makes your baby smile?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 555 Total Views

hey i was wondering what made everyone's baby smile and laugh? my Elizabeth loves to be held in the air above everyone and if you nibble on her sides like a bunny she can't stop laughing! how do you make your baby laugh? Elizabeth smiles when ever i smile at her! and if i make noises! what makes your baby smile? just curious.

siggy 2
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tigerlily08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Sara smiles at almost everything. Everytime I look at her she is smiling.

Nelliebelly13
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Being tickled or tossed up in the air makes Jasmine smile. Oh and everything her big brother does is funny to her.

DalmatianStars
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Alex is almost always smiling unless she's teething, hungry, or gassy

Please help dAd
baby
HisServant4ever
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM

ella smiles when she cries, when she's tired, i swear she came out smiling!  she has never not smiled i don't think...

kimberly7952
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Shiloh smiles all the time! Even when shes crying and I look at her and smile real big she will stop and smile for a minute, and then continue crying. haha. Pretty much anytime she isn't sleepy she will smile whenever I look at her and smile and talk to her. She laughs real hard when we tickle under her neck, and when dh holds her in the air above him and says "Im hungry I want a Shiloh sandwhich" then he acts like hes eating her side. She loves it!

mum2twingirls
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM

my oldest daughter Rhiannon can get the biggest giggles out of Bridget ... she is a happy baby and smiles and laughs at just about everything ... but Rhiannon can get her going with just a look ... it's amazing seeing their bond grow

Colleen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)