Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i take Herbalife

Posted by on May. 15, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 212 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So i take a hot herbal tea & shake for breakfast and TRY to eat a health lite lunch and dinner. Some dayz i take my hot herbal & shake for breakfast & take another shake for lunch & have dinner as my one meal for the day. the shake is meal my meal and i also take multivitamins & exercise daily and im tryin not to focus on the scale but more so on how i feel and the way my clothes fit. other wise i would sooooooooooo worried about lossing pounds not lossing pounds u know! Oh and by the way i feel great !! i love the products. I am a Herbalife Independent Consultant.

by on May. 15, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kbishop8688
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I did herba life YEARS AGO!  It was actually before they changed a lot of their products.. I use to do nothing but shakes and pills in the morning, a light lunch in the afternoon and a small meal at dinner time.  I can't say that I enjoyed the experience of going without food, but having plenty to drink.. But, I can tell you that it worked, and I lost a lot of weight doing it.  However, I found it to be very expensive after a while so I stopped.  Unfortunately, with that came my weight.  But, I will say I think it is a great opportunity for someone that wants an at home opportunity, is willing to put their own effort into it and be their own success story!

ashley9603
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I did herbalife back in the day lol....Im interested to hear whats new with the company.I did really well(on the sales end)and that was the only business I did well in.Only I didnt lose alot of weight doing and using the products.I never excercised lol....anyways I am 100 pounds lighter thanks to healthy nutrition and running.Anyways do you have a personbal website?

Blessed2Travel
by Group Owner on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I did it back in the day too and interested in what the "new" product is all about.  I didn't loose much on herbal life didn't work too well for me.....However, it's working for someone because they are still around going strong after decades!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)