Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

diet pill recommendations

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 471 Total Views
I am looking for a diet pill (or even drink) of some sort to help curb my appetite. I do not want to have to watch what I eat, nor do I want to have to exercise a whole lot. I am not overweight, just a little heavier than I would like to be. I am already very active and although I do not have a regular exercise routine, I do sit ups, crunches, lunges, things like that a couple of times a week. My problem is that I work 9.5 hours a day Monday-Friday and I eat SO much while I am at work. I get so hungry and usually eat a few snacks and sometimes even 2 lunches. I have tried controlling this but I'm honestly just hungry. I thought it had to do with breastfeeding but now I am only feeding at night (but plan to stop all together soon). Basically I want something that curbs my appetite. Something that helps with fat loss too would be nice but only if I don't have to cut out a lot of good foods. I am just not willing to do that right now. I love cooking and baking too much plus I am only 22 I am too young for all that! What do you ladies think would be good for me? Thanks in advance :)
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfire79
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I would try Shakeology from BeachBody.  It's safe for nursing mothers as well.  There are 3 different flavors and they are all pretty good.  Curbs my appetitie most of the day!  It also gives you a ton of energy which is great with a young one!  Here is my website:  www.teambeachbody.com/AndreaRD.  If you have any question just let me know!

Blessed2Travel
by Group Owner on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Start each moring with the Master's Cleanse 1 32-64 oz glass of the lemon mix and use Skinny Fiber, there is a member in the group that promotes it she has a post up.  I do as well but my link isn't working right now. You might want to check with your doctor about starting B12 shots or pills.  I use this as well, right now I get the B12 vitamin pills that desolve under your tounge.  These help curb appetite.

msmandy07
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Been there done that will all of these and more.  I finally found a lifestyle that works! If you want to know more message me.

rainbowsrock
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

I struggled with my weight and finally lost 100 pounds. I hear what you are saying but I found diets dont work and if I want to weigh less, I must eat less. I eat anything I want but just not as much and as often as I want. :) good luck to you. I wish you success!

SusanD
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I use ACE (Appetite Control and Energy) and it is AHHHMAZING! If you want to know more about it, PM me.

RGAINEY
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM
www.lovemyskinny.net

Skinny fiber helps you eat less and has a 100% empty bottle guarantee !!!! I use it and sell it because it works and because they really do give money back!!
baby4hopeful
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM

http://jennifercheng.myplexusopportunity.com/ check this out in two weeks i am down 7 pounds and i didnt have to change my diet. All you have to do is drink one pink drink a day and take one or two accelerators. I love it!! I feel so much better :) And i never feel hungry.  Good Luck!

mistync
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
plexus is garbage. all it is is diuretics and stuff to make you jittery. also on the pack it says it hasnt been tested or approved for breastfeeding. it can also be dangerousbif you have certain health conditions. if you ask your doctor give them a few days to research, they cant be expected to know all of the ingrediants by memory.

if you want to lose weight, slowly cut sugar(cut not substitute) and slowly reduce your meal size while slowly adding cardio and some other physical activity. doesnt have to be strenuous at first just something to get your blood flowing :)
Aidensmom1227
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 8:44 PM

I have something much better if you have yet to find something that works little to no effort on your part.

evolove
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I just started It Works Greens and Thermofit (drink and pill) twice a day!

I started it on January 21st and am already down 3.6lbs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN