Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACE

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Has any1 tried Ace?  I think its Shakes and vitiamins...thnks

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SusanD
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I know this is an old post, but I saw it and wanted to reply. I am an ACE distributor and I absolutely LOVE it! ACE is not shakes, it is just a dietary supplement. Most people take 2 capsules per day (though some only take 1 per day). Its 59.00 plus shipping/tax for the first month, and 50.00 plus shipping/tax every month after that. What you get for that is a 60 count bottle of ACE and 7 two count trial packs, so a total of 74 capsules. You can cancel without any penalty, and it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Saba, the parent company that makes ACE, is a health and wellness company that offers many products. One of those other products is ToppFast, which is a meal replacement shake. We also have fat burners (AM-300), and many other products. If you sign up through my website to start using ACE you can get any of the other Saba products at wholesale cost! And should you decide that you would like to become a distributor, there is no additional cost to do so!

If you have more questions about it please feel free to send me a message or visit my website at http://susandeschenes.lovemyace.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN