Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before and After lets see them!

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 2:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 529 Total Views
1 mom liked this

This is my before and after (I used Omni), Lets see your before and after and what did you use? I went from 242.2 pounds and am now 132.2!

by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Slickswifey10
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM
OMG. Wow. U look amazing. Could you tell more about your weight loss? How long did it take you? Did you exercise often? What is omni?
lmp09
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I am going to message you :)

Quoting Slickswifey10: OMG. Wow. U look amazing. Could you tell more about your weight loss? How long did it take you? Did you exercise often? What is omni?

FireMoonGypsy
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2014 at 10:54 AM

You look great! How did you do it? I'm at 220 right now, and I can't get this weight off. I'm so depressed and stressed out all the time, I don't get how people are doing it or what I am doing wrong?!

lmp09
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Thank you, the hard thing is everyone is different. Some it takes eating healthy and working out. Some do that and it doesn't work. The only thing that has worked for me after everything I have tried since I was 10. Was Omnitrition. If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or you can find me on facebook. Either under Deana Rae Pattison or Deana Pattison Omnitrition IMA

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

You look great! How did you do it? I'm at 220 right now, and I can't get this weight off. I'm so depressed and stressed out all the time, I don't get how people are doing it or what I am doing wrong?!

hikristen
by on Apr. 8, 2015 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
What is omni? You look wonderful! Good job
jordunmom
by on Apr. 30, 2015 at 8:35 PM

what is it? how long did it take?

Krenattafrancis
by New Member on May. 24, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Awesome job!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)