Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLACE YOUR AD HERE

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM
  • 51 Replies
  • 1018 Total Views
1 mom liked this

HEY EVERYONE, I'm Dawn.  I created this group because there are several of you out here looking for a product to jump start your weight loss, assist you through total weight loss, or even maintain your current weight. Most other boards won't allow you to post this information which could be critical to your first lost pounds.  With that being said, I am endorsing Skinny Fiber and the Master's Cleanse along with eatjunkfoodskillfat.com

I personally use the products. I've lost 46 lbs in three months(still some to go).  These are all natural product with no side effects, easy to use, no starving, no harmful drugs, it doesn't get any better than this!  We also offer 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied with product.  I tried everything else this does work; it gets rid of stubborn weight and inches in the stomach, thighs, and hips.  I feel that people should have options so feel free to add what has worked for you in this post for others to consider.

Bathing suit season is comming soon !  Start looking slim and trim now!

Direct Line: 708-252-1370

dlwemarketing@gmail.com

"We are what we repeatedly doTherefore, Excellence or Failure is not an act but a Habit."

clapping

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennielee_1975
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Thanks for creating this group Dawn!  I'm with Shaklee and have lost over 20 pounds in 6 months safely using our Cinch products.  To learn more go to www.jenniferzaranis.com

Jennifer Zaranis, Shaklee Independent Distributor

www.jenniferzaranis.com

Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

Blessed2Travel
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jennielee_1975:

Thanks for creating this group Dawn!  I'm with Shaklee and have lost over 20 pounds in 6 months safely using our Cinch products.  To learn more go to http://www.jenniferzaranis.com/

You are welcome Jennielee.  There are so many products out here for weight loss that is actually safe and healthy and I felt people should know their options.  Sometimes exercise and cutting calories and carbs isn't enough because the metabolism has been ruined.  My parents were in Shaklee back in the 80's.

Good luck with your sales and congrats on your 20 lbs!

alexak
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Shaklee is great but too expensive. I use dietrine. It's cheaper and natural. I lost 41 lbs so far with it. I got the link out of a magazine and took awhile to order it but i did and i'm glad. TopNutritionalFormulas.com  is where I got mine. It's $19.95. I'll never pay $50 bucks again with no results.

momintow
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2010 at 12:10 AM

dumbbellLadies....score - A Perfect 10! treadmill

If you're tired or have gained weight,

you could be missing your "Q." Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 for short, is found naturally in the body, and is the spark of energy for the entire body.

After age 40, we don't produce as much CoQ10, which means everything slows down-our heart and brain are not as efficient and even our skin doesn't produce new cells as rapidly, making skin look older. Low levels can also lead to fatigue and weight gain.

Recently, CoQ10 was shown to slow the progression of Parkinson's disease and may hold promise for other brain disorders. CoQ10 supplements are recommended for everyone over the age of 40 to strengthen the heart, protect the brain, and energize the entire body.

Score a perfect 10 with Watkins E + CoQ10. It combines CoQ10 with all-natural vitamin E, selenium and hawthorn in a softgel that provides 273% greater absorption than a dry tablet, for exceptional benefits.
Brenda Koth, MS, RD 
      As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare provider to make sure this supplement is right for you. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires the following statement: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

please follow this to   www.watkinsonline.com/lauriewilson

ashley9603
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I love hearing people that have had success with weight loss/fitness.

rechmi
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for making this group!  I love to share my success with others. If you are looking for something simple, I have the answer and it actually works! All you need to do is spray! I swear by this...click below to learn more about this amazing product.

http://www.getridofthatfat.com

SFforyou
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Tamara and I am using skinny fiber. Skinny Fiber is an amazing product not only for weight loss but has many health benefits as well.

It is not like any other weight loss product--no caffeine or other stimulants. No chemicals that can cause side effects. SF first starts working on the issues that are slowing the metabolism down, by correcting the body naturally and preparing it for weight loss--that is done by the detox that takes place in the first few days or even weeks. Few in detox may see bloating ,slight head ache or other mild detox effects.... this is temporary and passes in a week or so. The more off balance the body is, the longer it will take to see weight loss. Have had several that said they began to notice the weight or inch loss at the very end of the first bottle--- even a bit longer---depending on how toxic they may be---the meds they take and the way they eat. Some do not even change their diets----SF will do that for ya by cutting the cravings and the portions a person eats! Some do not even exercise ~ Each of us is different~~ Only way to know is to try it risk free! When you stop taking Skinny Fiber you will not gain back the weight as long as you do not go back to eating the way that caused the weight gain in the first place--- -that is why we have the 30 day empty bottle guarantee!!! No other company lets ya try something risk free! This explains how and why Skinny Fiber works for so many that other products do not! http://SFforyou.SBCSpecial.com

I am 30 days in to my challenge and have lost 17lbs and 16.5 inches but more importantly, I am finally sleeping after years of insomnia =)

Tackettcl
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM

My name is Crystal. I started my weight loss journey at 275 and I'm down to 205! I use It Works challenge.

Summer will be here before we know it. Are you ready? 

Check out my 90 Day It Works Challenge with It Works! I have several packages available. See them at crystaltackett.myitworks.com. For more information, and to see MY personal results check out www.wrapsbycrystal.com.

For 2 days only (Until Friday at midnight) sign up as a loyal customer (at crystaltackett.myitworks.com) and receive up to 45% off all products AND a FREE facial wrap from me as a motivation to begin this new challenge!

sunfire79
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I'm so glad you created this group!  My name is Andrea and I am a Registered Dietitian, but I am also a BeachBody Coach.  My husband just completed his first week on shakeology and has already lost 7 lbs.  He is seeing a ton of other benefits as well.  He has very bad allergies and since starting the shakeology, he has not had an allergy attack!  He love its!  It also keeps him full and his cravings for all the unhealthy junk  he used to crave are gone!  I also sell P90X, Insanity, ect.  Check out my website for more info:  www.teambeachbody.com/AndreaRD.  You can PM me as well!  I do offer nutrition consults by email for a small fee! 

cmatkins
by New Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM

EPX Body will pay YOU up to $10 per pound for weight lost. EPX is short for epigenetics. We at EPX Body believe if you begin to change your genetic makeup and habits, you can transform the genetics of future generations. Subsequently, everyone is making better food choices and concentrating more on their health. Products are ALL NATURAL and backed by science and doctors. Check us out and take a tour of EPX Body!  http://www.getepx.com/purplediva

Cassandragroup hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)