Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEY EVERYONE, I'm Dawn.  I created this group because there are several of you out here looking for a product to jump start your weight loss, assist you through total weight loss, or even maintain your current weight. Most other boards won't allow you to post this information which could be critical to your first lost pounds.  With that being said, I am endorsing Skinny Fiber and the Master's Cleanse along with eatjunkfoodskillfat.com

I personally use the products. I've lost 46 lbs in three months(still some to go).  These are all natural product with no side effects, easy to use, no starving, no harmful drugs, it doesn't get any better than this!  We also offer 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied with product.  I tried everything else this does work; it gets rid of stubborn weight and inches in the stomach, thighs, and hips.  I feel that people should have options so feel free to add what has worked for you in this post for others to consider.

Bathing suit season is comming soon !  Start looking slim and trim now!

Direct Line: 708-252-1370

dlwemarketing@gmail.com

"We are what we repeatedly doTherefore, Excellence or Failure is not an act but a Habit."

clapping

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Replies (51-51):
tan91113
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/rajohn12

I am a huge fan of beachbody. As I am a coach, I work with customers to help them find the fitness program, meals, supplements, etc. that fit their needs and wants.
visit the site above to explore products, and feel free to message me for more information and to find what suits you best! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN