Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEY EVERYONE, I'm Dawn.  I created this group because there are several of you out here looking for a product to jump start your weight loss, assist you through total weight loss, or even maintain your current weight. Most other boards won't allow you to post this information which could be critical to your first lost pounds.  With that being said, I am endorsing Skinny Fiber and the Master's Cleanse along with eatjunkfoodskillfat.com

I personally use the products. I've lost 46 lbs in three months(still some to go).  These are all natural product with no side effects, easy to use, no starving, no harmful drugs, it doesn't get any better than this!  We also offer 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied with product.  I tried everything else this does work; it gets rid of stubborn weight and inches in the stomach, thighs, and hips.  I feel that people should have options so feel free to add what has worked for you in this post for others to consider.

Bathing suit season is comming soon !  Start looking slim and trim now!

Direct Line: 708-252-1370

dlwemarketing@gmail.com

"We are what we repeatedly doTherefore, Excellence or Failure is not an act but a Habit."

clapping

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
evolove
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Looking for someone to do a 3 month trial with me :)
(40% off your order when you sign up for 3 months)

http://ashleybone.sharewraps.com/

email me once you join and I will send you the link to the Facebook group so we can all compare notes and experiences!

check out my blog for my review

http://ducksfollowme.wordpress.com

Here's my progress starting from January 21st already for a total loss of 3.6lbs!!!

And these are the ONLY two things I'm using!! It Works Greens and Thermofit!

acrp2012
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Ok so I came across this post in a forum a little over a year ago that was talking about these all natural body wraps that help you toghten, tone and firm in as little as 45 minutes and I was like "ya sure"! But to be honest I was so intrigued I HAD to try one!! LOL I looked at tons of before and after pictures and just new that I had to put one on!

So I went and spent that $25 and got one and put it on just like it said.....low and behold after the initial 45 minutes of application I did not see a differnce at all except the feel of my skin....I was so upset how I fell into that trap! ughhhhhh! Then I figured you know what I spent the money why not just follow through with the directions for the next 72 hours as it was supposed to keep working in my body for that period of time and all I had to do was drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water daily, which I was supposed to be doing anyway!!! 

After that 72hours was over I did not expect much....so I took a picture to compare to my before and low and behold I could see a measureable difference! I was like what???????? No this is too good to be true....hmmmmm....I went ahead and bought two more and the progress was amazing!!! I loved it!!! I was like I need to tell the world about these wraps! So here I am telling you that yeah you are worth that $25 for one or $59 for a box of four which is a full treatment! No pain, affordable, all natural, place anywhere on your body that you want to tone, tighten and firm!!! I would love to be your friend and tell you more about these great wraps! I would love to show you a before and after pic too! Talk to you soon! And always try before you put something down....you are worth it!!!! :)

Diamond Jeneid

Independent It Works Distributor
Tighten, tone and firm in as little as 45 minutes! Ask me how!
Want to earn some great money? I am currently looking for team members that are willing to be coached!
diamonds.myitworks.com

4littlepigs
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:38 PM

getyoursexyon
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM

hey all I am a total Skinny Fiber Girl - http://www.paulinapearce.sbc90.com/ let me help you get your sexy back! Message me I can show you the way.  It is 100% natural and breastfeeding moms have used it and claim it helps with milk production (ask your doctor).  I have been taking it for a little over a week and have lost almost 5lbs! 

JanetLong1
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Great Idea. I'm new to Cafemom. but here's the product I used to loose 47 pounds in three weeks!

Click Here:     http://forms.aweber.com/form/22/1960861222.htm

It's called The Fat Loss Factor...and I highly recommend it!!!

Janet

gridermom
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Hello! my name is Crystal I have been with Javita for about 4 months it is amazing all you have to do is drink coffee or tea to loss weight. I know it is to good to be true. will if you like more info here is my website  www.myjavita.com/washingtonsbestcoffee

here is a before and after pic of me 

cinnimon9
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

www.plexusslim.com/xoutfat  Ambassador# 219035

"LIKE" my page - www.FB.com/iwillreachmygoal 

Just $34.95 to join my team!  (contact me for my sign up special!)

drinkyourselfslim@gmail.com

aliciabozza519
by New Member on May. 26, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Hi Dawn! Thank you for creating this group! My name is Alicia and I have had great success with the botanical based products from It Works Global, espcially the wrap. I was able to get down to a size 6 from an 8-10. I am only 5'1, so it might not seem like a big jump, but it is for little ole me! :)  I love my crazy wrap thing!  You can message me for more info or text 973-879-5945

FreeEnergy
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Change your coffee, change your life. Coffee that is good for you, and aids in weightloss-

Day Cafe Slim Slimming Coffee

http://www.slimcoffeenow.com

FSUSeminoleGirl
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Mobile Photo

I got involved with Plexus on April 1st because of how amazing the results were that I was watching from friends' posts and on the Facebook testimonials page.

Why do I think Plexus is better than the other products out there? It's all natural, plant based, and it's NOT a meal replacement...meal replacements just set you up got failure.

Plexus is a cherry pomegranate pink drink that comes in a packet like Crystal Light. You pour it in water, shake it up, and drink it then go about your day. That's it; it's that easy. There's also a Plexus Boost pill that helps boost your metabolism, enhance weight loss, and curb cravings. Love, love, LOVE this combo.

The products are so great that i have my husband, mother, father, aunt, and friends doing it, plus I take 5 of the products (Plexus Slim, Plexus Boost, BioCleanse, ProBio5, and XFactor multivitamin/antioxidant). They've worked wonders!

If you want to check out the products, they are on my page at www.plexusmegan.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at plexusmegan23@gmail.com, or text me at 850.764.3512.

It's the pink drink that shrinks! 😃
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)