Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

TELL US YOUR NAME, HOW MUCH YOU DESIRE TO LOOSE, WHAT CITY STATE YOU ARE IN, HOW DID YOU GAIN IT AND WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED THAT DIDN'T WORK.

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cherrybomb814
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM

My name is Sherry and i live in Blue Ridge,Georgia.I just need to loose belly fat.I weigh 130 and i am 5'5.But my stomache is in the way.I try to quit eating,then i stay hungry.I have a poor diet and would love to learn how to eat right.Can you help me please?Yhank you muches!!!

Blessed2Travel
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Quoting cherrybomb814:

My name is Sherry and i live in Blue Ridge,Georgia.I just need to loose belly fat.I weigh 130 and i am 5'5.But my stomache is in the way.I try to quit eating,then i stay hungry.I have a poor diet and would love to learn how to eat right.Can you help me please?Yhank you muches!!!

Hi Sherry welcome to the group!  I can give you some pointers.  It sounds like you are not getting enough whole foods in your diet.  Try filling up on thermic vegetables such as:  Broccoli, Cabbage, Green Beans, Spinach, Okra, Cauliflower, Celery Mushrooms, and Eggplant.  Also don't use black pepper if you do, switch to Red Pepper.  These veggies support rapid weight loss and increase the thermogenic (fat burning) process.  You can eat an unlimited quanity of these free foods; they will fill you up and your hunger will disappear.  And they will help move your bowels.  You could also drink a V8 when you have hunger pains and it will do the trick as well.  If you eat alot of beef cut back now.  Red meat is very hard for us to digest and might be aiding in the stomach weight.  Cut back to 1-2 days a week up to 8 oz and try not to eat it late in the evening.

Another thing you might want to change if it applies to you is consuming white flour.  It is not healthy for you including white bread.  There is no nutrients in it and contributes to bloating.  Switch to wheat bread which has fiber and nutrients in it and will help fill you up as well. 

I was thinking at your weight and height you might need a good cleansing of your colon and your stomach will be gone.  Go to the link below and check out the product call Reneu  @ first fitness.  It's natural and safe and will get your stomach flater; trust me I know!  Everything you have been hearing about cleaning your colon is true alot of the pot stomach is a back up of bowels in the colon that has collected because it is not being moved out the body due to poor diet.  Also, drink plenty of water.  You have to drink 8 glasses or more daily because it flushes the fat and it keeps your bowels moving.  If you can afford it buy bottled water, you have to get your water as pure as you can because the faucet water has too much toxin in it and is not good for your body and health.  I personally drink FIJI water it taste soooooo good!  It is a lil expensive but if its not in your budget then invest in a britta filter if you don't have one already.  If a filter is still not in your budget then boil your water for about 30mins -1hour let it cool off and store it in a pitcher for drinking water.  Like I said alot of the toxins in tapwater today is contributing to weight gain and poor health.

One more thing, if you drink soda/pop that could be preventing you from the weight leaving your stomach.  The sodium in the drink will keep your stomach bloated.  Change to fruit juices look for 100% or close to 100% fruit juice; and teas hot or iced is good. But watch your sugar intake when you purchase teas.  I tend to water mine down before I drink it.

Hope I helped, if you have any further questions let me know.

Dawn

QuillonsMom
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 2:09 AM

HI, my name is Tiffany, i am 25 years old and live in Portland OR. I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy due to gestational diabetes, and I can't get rid of it! I eat well, exercise regularly, and take deit pills (currently takjing Betastax, a new W.L. supplement from the body building/weight lifting magazines. My fiance is to blame.) I have bid on some bottles of ALLI on ebay, hoping to get results. I have about 45 lbs to lose to hit my target weight  of 130. I will be happy to see 140 though..shoot...even 150 LOL!!! I hope we can all work together to find some stuff that works! BTW-Why not eat black pepper???? Thanks!

Blessed2Travel
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Hi Tiffany, Sorry I am just now responding to your post been MIA on here for a min plate was extremely full in the real world!  Welcome glad to have you!  To answer your question about black pepper it eats the lining of your stomach and leads to health issues.  However, red pepper is good for your body including healing many ailments and its just as HOT!  I would of course recommend trying my product to get you to your goal it is natural and safe.  Alli is a drug and I really don't advocate chemicals they mess your body up.  Take a look at my site first fitness and we do have 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied but of course we haven't had anyone not satisfied yet and this company has been around for years.  Hope this helps!

Quoting QuillonsMom:

HI, my name is Tiffany, i am 25 years old and live in Portland OR. I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy due to gestational diabetes, and I can't get rid of it! I eat well, exercise regularly, and take deit pills (currently takjing Betastax, a new W.L. supplement from the body building/weight lifting magazines. My fiance is to blame.) I have bid on some bottles of ALLI on ebay, hoping to get results. I have about 45 lbs to lose to hit my target weight  of 130. I will be happy to see 140 though..shoot...even 150 LOL!!! I hope we can all work together to find some stuff that works! BTW-Why not eat black pepper???? Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN