Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's back home again!!! July 25

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 546 Total Views
From Kristie's blog-

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BETTER

Sorry it has been two days since I updated. Kaleb is doing a world of better and doesn't have meningitis nor any other infection anywhere. He is having persistant seizures though. They had Kaleb hooked up to a EEG machine for 48 hours and it detected this. We talked to the Nuerologist and she said that they are coming from the right side of the brain from a very small area and that they are not dangerous becuase it doesn't affect his breathing. He is much more calm and isn't crying like he was before. The changed his meds so hopefully this will control the seizures this time. They said that I was right to call the ambulance. He no longer has a temp and his color is good now.

The Hospital released him today, so we are home. Thank you for all who prayed for him. He looks better. He has little red spots all around his head from the EEG glue. The doctor told us that she thinks that we will have frequent trips in and out of the hospital. I hope that this time home, we stay home for a while.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bornabrat123
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 2:25 PM

OK my stupid computer is having issues I have tried writing this 3 times so ill keep it short maybe it might work, I know this lil man is gonna make it, Praying you stay haome for awhile sweet baby!!!

Memigen
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 10:31 PM
Stay strong little man, for mommy and daddy and yourself as well!  Everyone is praying for you and love's you!

Jessica Laster Proud Member of Motivated Moms And Working From Home Since 2007 Contact Me To Find Out More: 678-943-1940 memigen@yahoo.com Or write me here on Cafemom! = )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)