Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Auctions For Free Stuff

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 1:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 731 Total Views

Auctions For Free Stuff

This is a cool swapping type site, here's their invite speal-

Hey, have you checked out Listia? It's a new members-only site where everything is free and you can get some cool stuff without spending any money. You give away the things you no longer need, and get things you want for free.

It's all done using free credits instead of real money. Most people start with 100 credits, but this invitation gives you 150 to get more when you start. I'm already in and you can get started by clicking this special link: http://www.listia.com/signup/41884

here's the about-

Listia is an auction site where you bid on other people's stuff with virtual credits instead of real money. We make it easy for users to get rid of stuff they don't need anymore and find stuff they want for free. Listia is a marketplace where people enjoy giving and getting items for free.

Every user gets 100 free credits after signing up and listing an item. The more popular your listing is, the more credits your auction will go for. You bid credits for things you want. So each thing goes to the person who wants it most! Getting more credits is easy, fun and most importantly, costs nothing!

How It Works:

1 A user lists something they don't want anymore. (like an old TV)
2 Other users bid on the TV using credits they received for signing up, referring friends, or selling their own stuff.
3 When the auction ends, the user who bid the highest amount of credits wins!
4 The buyer and seller arrange to exchange the TV and the cycle continues... (I'm assuming seller pays for shipping if they aren't in your area, but I'm not sure

by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)