Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More on life

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

So Nadia had her first school concert last night. Of course, my kid had to be the one staring off into space, picking her nose, and lifting up her skirt.... LOL. But all in all she had a good time and didn't do too horrible. It was her first live performance, and I was so proud of her!

Dane is doing good. Just got over an ear infection. So sleeping A LOT better. He goes to bed at 8 everynight, and tends to sleep til 9am but today didnt get up til 10am. That was great!

Roc had two field trips in the past 2 weeks. Last week was to Pick N' Save to see how grocery stores work. Then yesterday to Gateway to visit their horticulture department. They're learning about flowers! Hes doing really good in school. He's always been a follower, and in this instance, he's following the good kids, yay!

Nothing new going on with Mike and i. Well, not in our personal lives anyway. We did have an issue with the landlord and him not thinking a pipe that had burst in the basement was a big issue... We were without water in our kitchen for a week.... so I got tired of him acting like anything going wrong wasn't an issue, and called the neighborhood insepector. Turns out he's in violation of a few codes... so he's got 48 hours to fix the sink, and 30 days to repair the other probs. FINALLY a victory for us!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)