Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A must try for children with a cough but refuse cough syrup!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

Hi all, I just recieved a sample of ZarBees all natural childrens cough syrup and decided to try it out on my 2 year old daughter who hates to take cough medicine because of the taste.  Well I tried all of the other alcohol filled syrups and they did not work, so the other day I was cleaning off my desk and came across a sample packet of Zarbees cough syrup and I thought to myself, heck give it a try and cant anymore than not work........So to my surprise my daughter took it willingly and even said that it was yummy......Then I am in no way exagerating in about 5 minutes her cough was gone and did not return the rest of the day.  So I tried it again the next morning when she woke up hacking again.  And again it worked just as fast and she was so eager to take it that she asked me before we came down stairs if I would give her some of that medicine that tastes good.  Now if that is not enough to convince you guys that this stuff really works then I dont know what else to do. 

The only problem is that it is only sold in 2 stores and there are none around me.  Maybe one of you guys will have a store near you.  If you dont all you have to do is go to www.zarbees.com and purchase it.  They even offer free shipping.  Im telling you it is totally worth it.  I am going to buy a few bottles.  It comes in 4 oz bottles and in 2 different flavors, Lemon and Cherry.  The sample that I recieved was Lemon and My daughter absolutly loved it.  So that is what I am going to stick with.  The cost is $9.99 per bottle, but like I said it is totally worth it and it works.  Why go out and buy something that could harm your child with all of the extra ingredients and pay a little less when you can get something that is totally natural and tastes great for alittle more?? 

Thanks for taking the time to join my new Natural group.  Feel free to jump in anytime and introduce yourself in your own thread.  If you find something natural and you love it.  Please share it with us!!!  I am always eager to find new and better and safer was to doctor my children!!!! 

Mia Spikerbusy mom

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)