Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TELL US WHERE YOU ARE FROM

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2007 at 9:06 AM
  • 199 Replies
  • 5649 Total Views

HEY GIRLS,

TELL US WHERE YOU LIVE IN INDIANA, AND ABOUT YOU FAMILY!

by on Oct. 24, 2007 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lynntyger75
by Group Owner on Oct. 24, 2007 at 9:08 AM

I will start my name is Tyger-Lynn and I ive in the Anderson/Chesterfield area.  I have a two year old of my own and 2 little girls from my better half.  I am basically a stay at home mom, but for fun I sell Pure Romance products.  We are a very close knit family and share everthing with one another. 

kim0429
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Hey lynntyger, its me kim and i know were friends already but am going to share with everyone else where im from. Tipton indiana, a small town, north of indy. Its a lovely town, alot of farming and church gooing people. I love it. It makes you a little eerie to the big towns. I am married, this is my second marriage, 2 teens boys, age 15-13. Oldest lives with me the other lives with his dad in missouri. You ever have to make a decision about your kids that you didnt know what is right or wrong, well i did that, and sent my son to live with his real dad, he was doing so poorly in school, and in emotional stres, at age 11, therapy wasnt helping, so he went and he is so happy ,grades are up, no more trouble for him. IM so overly joyed with him. Its hard enough having two teens but when one is in trouble its worst. No more though. Im so blessed, my other son who is 15 wants to be a youth minister and teach kids about god and jesus. isnt that cool? I am not so much happy in my marriage right now, but i think im feeling alittle less needed and no body to talk to about things, a woman wants to talk about. Thats why i love this website and emails. Keep sending them Kim
MamaMandee
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 11:20 AM
Hello Ladies, I'm Mandee. We live in Elwood and have been here for about a year. Before that we lived in Oregon, where I grew up. I have 2 kids (Haley 9 & Jakob 4) and due in March with my 3rd. I also have 3 step kids but they live on the west coast. I am a stay at home mom .. and sadly I do just that, stay at the house. Let's see what else ... I watch alot of tv & spend my free time online. I am very friendly & love meeting new people, so feel free to stop by my page & say hello!!

Cafemom Group Owner to the following, click the link to come visit us!
The Amazing Race Groupies - MY NEWEST GROUP!
Survivor Groupies

Big Brother Groupies
Kid Nation - Newly Appointed Group Admin :)

bond29
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2007 at 9:58 PM
My name is Evelyn and I am 29, married with 3 children and live in Greenwood.  I am a SAHM and currently watch 3 children during the day also while my oldest 2 are in school.  My oldest son is 10, my oldest daughter is 9, and my youngest daughter is 5.  We also have 2 cats that we just adopted:)
MarMay
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 9:34 AM
My name is Marie May.  I live in Greenville, Indiana which is in Southern Indiana near Louisville, KY.    I have 3 grown kids of my own plus 2 stepsons.  Mine are 25, 24 and 22 and the steps are 18 and 15.   My son is in the Army and being deployed to Bagdad this week.  

I work full time in Human Resources.    I also work some homebased biz's (www.gourmaystop.com).   I enjoy photography, watching late model dirt races and camping in what little spare time I have!

Marie
mom23girls555
by on Dec. 27, 2007 at 12:08 PM
my name is heather and i'm from Kokomo, Indiana.  i have three girls Sydnee-6, Shelbee-4 ( 5 in about 2 weeks!!) and Samantha-3.  i am married to their father, Derek.  i hope to get to know all of you and maybe meeting some new moms.
mkavon
by Member on Dec. 27, 2007 at 9:47 PM

Hi, My name is Mary and I live here in the Noblesville/Fishers area. I have a wonderful hubby of 11 years and two great boys (a 3rd grader and Kindergartener) that keep me very busy!
I've lived in Indiana my whole life~ pretty boring huh?
I'm glad to be a part of this group!

mommy2threegirl
by on Dec. 27, 2007 at 9:51 PM
Hi Ladies!! My name is Lynn. I am from Kendallville/Fort Wayne area!! I am a single mom to 3 wonderful daughters. Kali who is 7 years old along with 3 year old twin girls Izabella and Anna. Ive been in Indiana all my life.
Nikk_Partain07
by on Jan. 2, 2008 at 8:04 AM
Hello ladies. Im Nikki im 24 married to my high school best friend Sean. We live in anderson with our two boys devyn and nikolas and i am about to have a lil gurl Abigail. Im a stay at home mom for the next two years while im attending school then i will be a nurse. Well thats bout it. Im looking for friends in the area.
Mrs.W415
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2008 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi...I am Alicia.  I'm 37, live in Brownsburg.  I am married, have two daughters and I am working part-time right now.  I just joined the group and I am looking forward to getting to know you all...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)