Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to south bend

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 421 Total Views
I moved here in October for my husbands work. I dont know anyone, and am looking for an outlet. I am 37 and a stay at home mom of 2 daughters, 4 years and 6 months. I have recently contacted MOPS, but am looking for every avenue I can for friendships.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hello! I am from Elkhart, about 25 minutes away depending on what side your on. I have lived in the area for 25 years. 

tattooedpaws
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Hi mrs :). I am south side of South Bend, near Bremen. My daughter is almost 4 yrs and other almost 6 mo. I rarely get out, not knowing anyone and it starts to wear on me a bit.
MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I have a 1 1/2 year old little boy. Bremen is roughly 40 mins from here. I'm on the North side of Elkhart near the MI state line.

Quoting tattooedpaws:

Hi mrs :). I am south side of South Bend, near Bremen. My daughter is almost 4 yrs and other almost 6 mo. I rarely get out, not knowing anyone and it starts to wear on me a bit.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

rune777
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome my names aubrey  im in south bend as well i have 2 boys 3 and 12 whare you from originly and whats mops

tattooedpaws
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Moved from Idaho. Mops stands for, mothers of pre schoolers, bunch of moms get together, usually at a church, dont have to belong to that church. Break off in smaller groups, talk about life, kids, have get togethers outside of mops.
bgarner1989
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Hey I'm brytanie I'm 24 and have 2 boys keagan will be 4 in April and kaiden will be 2 in June I'm married and we bought a house in Wyatt in may. I grew up in Bremen and my husband grew up in nappanee. Nice to meet you :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)