Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back To School

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

Is everyone ready for the kids to go back to school?  I currently am having mixed emotions.  I am going to like getting back into a more familiar rhythm, but I'm really going to miss them. 

Lisa W.

Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they're in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
risingsunset04
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

kids aren't old enough to go to school yet.  But in a few years I think I'll be glad. They could use more interaction with other kids and my oldest is very smart and LOVES to learn things.

TWINS609
by on Aug. 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I went and picked up a few of the girls things this past weekend. They were busting at seams to get something. I wanted to wait for the upcoming tax free weekend in Shelby County. So I decided to get clothes this next weekend and let them get book bags and supplies this past week. I will probably go to the dollar tree to get all the additional items on the list, like germ x, paper towels, and kleenex. Does any one know of any stores that have any good sales on children's clothes?

fotomom07
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Quoting TWINS609:

I went and picked up a few of the girls things this past weekend. They were busting at seams to get something. I wanted to wait for the upcoming tax free weekend in Shelby County. So I decided to get clothes this next weekend and let them get book bags and supplies this past week. I will probably go to the dollar tree to get all the additional items on the list, like germ x, paper towels, and kleenex. Does any one know of any stores that have any good sales on children's clothes?

Children's Place.

Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until they're in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)