Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in memory of all our angels

Posted by   + Show Post

i had an idea for a way to create a memory of our angels, at my boys funeral we had a naming ceromony to begin with which pretty much mentioned their names and said they were and are a big part of our lives they are our sons, grandsons, nephews etc, i love talking about my boys, they were my little babies, so i want to together a movie in memory of all our angels, and upload it on utube or something, if u would like ur angel to be put in aswell please reply to this post with a picture of urselfs ur angels ( ur choice, u can add both if u like) and their birth dates and angel dates, ur names and ur babies name, thanks heaps, i will put a link in ur chatterbox messenger once i finish so u can view it urself xoxox

i tried to start this project today but sadly i am unable to copy and paste ur photos, ( i will need to copy ur photos onto my computer to be able to upload them) iv tried a few different ways and it seems the only way i am able to copy and paste ur photos is if its ur cafemom display photo, if anyone else has any other ideas on how to do it please fill me in thanks

also another quick update, having a miscarrage is also losing a child, so if u dont have any pictures of ur angel u can just mention their name or their anniversary and ur own name or any ultra sound pictures or tatoos, anythin that memorates ur angel

by on May. 17, 2009 at 5:25 AM
Replies (21-25):
Daphnesangel
by Group Admin on Aug. 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM

if there is still time I would love my angels names added. All my pics are in storage right now sorry. I have four angels their names and angels dates are:

Carly Miranda 4-26-03

Gabrielle Nickole 11-10-06

Malakai Gage 2-21-08

Angel Baby  7-17-09

Thank you for doing this if my entry is too late I understand

mommy75321
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 10:13 PM

This is my angel Gabriel Edward Bowers born 6/23/2007 was taken 8/13/2009. He drowned in our swimming pool exactly 2wks ago today. I love you buddy and miss you so much. 

graciemommy1026
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 1:32 PM

This is our daught Graciela Eve Santana. She was born October 26,2008 at 26 weeks weight 1p and 11 o.She dies january 19, 2009. She was 4p and 10 o when she die. We miss her so much. 

Caitlinsmom526
by Group Admin on Sep. 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM

This is my son, Brendan Christopher born May 22nd 2009. He was due today.

Thank you everyone for sharing your pics.

lilyNnannysmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM

i dont have any pics.....but i wasnt as far as any of you.....baby Hope was born into heaven...yesterday.....12-10-2009...at about 9 weeks(quit growing).....is and will be missed greatly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)