Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: How many more kids do you want?

Options:

5+

none

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

Ready?? I am 19 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi co-sleeping, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, breast/bottle feeding, non self weaned, solid food giving, open minded, high school grad. WOTH  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Replies (11-16):
TOMUCH_2FAST
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM

haha ooops sorry i fixed it so now you can vote lol

Quoting RJSMOMMA:

I dont want any more you didnt put up an option for that, I cant have anymore anyways

MommySayz
by on Mar. 25, 2009 at 12:29 PM

i have more than enough kids *lol* between my one bio son, my adopted daughter, my 13 step-kids and the fact that i'm preggers again. we dont NEED any more *lol*

hubby wants a few more, but he agreed that after this one if i cant bear being pregnant again (its not the kids its pregnancy that irks meh) that this will be the last one, but he wanted one of us together.

i am submissive, but not because i am a woman, but because it is an honour. He is my Master, not because He is a man, but because He has proven to be one.

ramblermama
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:54 PM

oh man im ealous i wish i could afford that many kids!

Quoting MommySayz:

i have more than enough kids *lol* between my one bio son, my adopted daughter, my 13 step-kids and the fact that i'm preggers again. we dont NEED any more *lol*

hubby wants a few more, but he agreed that after this one if i cant bear being pregnant again (its not the kids its pregnancy that irks meh) that this will be the last one, but he wanted one of us together.

shell1m
by on May. 6, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I want three.  Two boys and a girl.  I have the two boys sooo maybe the girls will come.  :)

disgustipated
by on May. 9, 2009 at 2:41 AM

I have one now and would like to have ONE more in the future.

MomofFour232629
by on May. 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I wanted 3 total and I was blessed to have 4. We are done though..had my tubes tied after my twins were born. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN