Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you...

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Poll

Question: breast feed or bottle feed?

Options:

breastfeed

bottle feed

half and half

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TOMUCH_2FAST
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I do half and half

Ready?? I am 19 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi co-sleeping, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, breast/bottle feeding, non self weaned, solid food giving, open minded, high school grad. WOTH  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

trinitysmom526
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I voted other. I started out breastfeeding but then she wasnt gaining any weight from it, so we had to switch to formula.

jasminesmom09
by on May. 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM

same here, she wouldn't latch on nomatter what we tried, and my body wouldn't make more while i was pumping.. but she is doing great on formula so i'm happy

Quoting trinitysmom526:

I voted other. I started out breastfeeding but then she wasnt gaining any weight from it, so we had to switch to formula.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

I'm 20, married, have a baby girl born 1/12/09. i'm a disposable diper using, formula feeding mom (i'd love to use cloth but need to get covers for them).. my baby sleeps in her own bed where she is the safest. i'm a SAHM/WAHM and go to college online

Check out my business site http://stephaniescatalogparties.synthasite.com

want to chat?. aim: minnie112388   yahoo: mammaandrews

Naneki_F
by on May. 5, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I voted other... only because I pumped into bottles for as long as I could...(maybe two months) then had to move on to formula.

shell1m
by on May. 6, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I HAD to bottle feed because I have flat nipples.  which I didn't even know I had until I gave birth, now I realize they don't stick out as far as normal women.  I tried with both my boys but they were not getting any milk. 

MomofFour232629
by on May. 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Formula. I couldn't breast feed..I had a breast reduction in 1995 and somehow my milk ducts got cut and I wasn't able to produce milk. I wanted to breast feed so bad..I tried with each of my babies but it just didn't work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)