Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Welcome to Kids & Fun! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Kids & Fun group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Kids & Fun group signature to your posts, click here:  
Kids & Fun Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing mom   Robin, Kelly and the Kids & Fun Group Mods

Join us in the Kids & Fun group!
Kids & Fun!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Replies (191-200):
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Hi Heather! Welcome to the group! Does he like legos? My nephew is the same age and he can spend hours building things out of them!

Quoting TXMOMMY23:

My name is Heather. i am 28 yrs old. i have a 7 yr old son. we love to do things together. the trouble i am having is finding things that is fun and not a video game. thats all he wants to play. when i tell him to go to his room and play with his toys, he says he dont know what to do? im like um ok? how do u not know how to play? lol any advice on what to do with him would be wonderful .

TXMOMMY23
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 3:47 AM

he will play with them for a few minutes but not much more than that.

Heather aka Txmommy23butterfly

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM

My kids are the same way. I remember when I was little, I used to play with barbies, dolls, I used to pretend play, and my brother he was always pretty much outside pretending to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle or something LOL. My kids don't play outside a lot because unless DH is here I don't like to take them outside, and DH works every afternoon but on the weekends. The little time that I did take them outside they didn't know what to do, is like they didn't know how to play, it was frustrating.

DH had two weeks off not too long ago, every single day we took them outside and they actually found stuff to do, we were outside with them, but they found things to do on their own and they played for hours. They met the neighbor's kids, I mean a whole new world !! I can't wait to get the backyard fenced to do that more often. Are you able to get him outside to play?

Quoting TXMOMMY23:

he will play with them for a few minutes but not much more than that.

new.identity
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Hello I'm Leila, mom to Alexia (13), Dwayne (7), Torrence (5) and Noelle (14 weeks).

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hi Leila!!! Welcome to the group!

aew00
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

hello my name is ashley. I have a daughter who is 4 & her name is Myah! Looking forward to meeting new friends\mommy's!

sarahmetz
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Hi, Sarah. I have a 15 year old step son, a 9 year old (past away) ( girl ), and 8 year old son, 5 year old son, and a 3 year old, ( also past away ( girl ). I am a sahm but looking for work now that i have my 5 year old finally is in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Hello Ashley!! Welcome to the group! Nice picture!!

Quoting aew00:

hello my name is ashley. I have a daughter who is 4 & her name is Myah! Looking forward to meeting new friends\mommy's!

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Hi Sarah, welcome to the group!! 

Quoting sarahmetz:

Hi, Sarah. I have a 15 year old step son, a 9 year old (past away) ( girl ), and 8 year old son, 5 year old son, and a 3 year old, ( also past away ( girl ). I am a sahm but looking for work now that i have my 5 year old finally is in school.

sarahmetz
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Thanks. Glad to be with the group.

Quoting Iluvmy2kiddies:

Hi Sarah, welcome to the group!! 

Quoting sarahmetz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)