Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Welcome to Kids & Fun! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Kids & Fun group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Kids & Fun group signature to your posts, click here:  
Kids & Fun Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing mom   Robin, Kelly and the Kids & Fun Group Mods

Join us in the Kids & Fun group!
Kids & Fun!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Replies (281-290):
ohboymommyof2
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is marcie and i have two kids a boy hunter-4 and a girl presley who jusy turned 4 months.  i am a stay at home mom who has come to relize that is the hardest job EVER!!!!

signingmama2915
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Kate. Mom to 2 boys, James (5) and Teddy (1.5). I am currently a sahm and am finishing my BA. Looking for friends
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bambiesmiles
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hiya Im Serena 40 yrs old I am remarried an done it right this time. I have 2 boys 18 an almost 16. I helped raise my neices an nephew an my friends kids too. At one time I was taking care of 11 kids my 2 included at one time. WOW was all I can say lol. I did this with a broken back an had no clue til I couldnt hardly walk no more. I kept telling the Dr. I felt like I was broke in half an she didnt even take an xray til 4 yrs later. I switched Drs. told her my symptoms an dang nabbit I was right the orthopedic Dr. took a side veiw said its not all in my head I was broke in half. I had 2 failed back fusions. an several other surgeries that followed on my knees my shoulders an elbows an one wrist too. My youngest has scoliosis w/ 11% curve of his spine. My oldest also suffers from cronic back pain. So the Health an well being of children is always on my mind.

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

Jenniferz77
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone. I am jennifer and am divorced 35 yr old mom of 2 boys 5 & 17.
motherwolf_87
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

hi i am gayle, i just moved to abilene a few months ago... i would like to my some friends for destiney and i to hang out with.

motherwolf_87
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM

i am gayle, mother of destiney lynn-ann

mommy_of_two22
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Im christa i have two great kids a son whos 4 years old and a daughter who will be a month Dec.3.2012

chasingafter
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Jen. I have 3 kids, a girl, and 2 boys with another little boy on the way. I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom.

I have been putting together a blog of crafts I do with my kids at Joyfulcrafting.blogspot.com and could always use new ideas of things/crafts/books to do with the kidlets :0)

Vivid_Daydreams
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello im new my name is Tiffany im 24 and am a mother to a 5year old boy. Joined this group to learn more cool and fun ways to bons with William and make everyday a memorable one. Hope to make some.really cool mommy frienda as welk here :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN