Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Garters.

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM
  • 18 Replies

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make garters

And if they do, would they be able to make me two of them for my wedding day?

And tell me how much you would charge?

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena696
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I don't have any idea how to make them, but I am sure I know a few people who can. I will ask for you and see what they say!

Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Quoting sheena696:

I don't have any idea how to make them, but I am sure I know a few people who can. I will ask for you and see what they say!

Thank you

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:34 PM

bump

hcdeubof3
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I dont' know. I can't imagine it would be difficult though. My aunt made mine and sewed the somethings into it.

sheena696
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I have one person that answered me about garters. You can find her on FB here OhNINEOhNINE. She said she does headbands mainly, but that she would be happy to do it for you. 

hcdeubof3
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

yay sheena

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Yay!! Please let us know how it turns out....and show us the garter when it's done...

Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Quoting sheena696:

I have one person that answered me about garters. You can find her on FB here OhNINEOhNINE. She said she does headbands mainly, but that she would be happy to do it for you. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I got in touch with this lady, she is from PA about 45 minutes from me. And is willing to do what I want and is excited about doing them. She also drew up some ideas that she had in mind.

sheena696
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 6:05 AM
Yay! That's awesome! And you're welcome. :)

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting sheena696:

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I got in touch with this lady, she is from PA about 45 minutes from me. And is willing to do what I want and is excited about doing them. She also drew up some ideas that she had in mind.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

thank you so much for finding this lady...the garters turned out wonderful! and it was so cheap for the 3 of them!

Quoting sheena696:

Yay! That's awesome! And you're welcome. :)

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting sheena696:

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN