Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

How do you feed your child’s imagination?

Posted by   + Show Post

Encouraging your kids to be creative and use their imagination is just as important as making sure they eat the right foods, brush their teeth twice a day or pay attention in school. 

We gave 10 moms a  PLAY-DOH Animal Duffel Bag & a PLAY-DOH Case of Colors so that they could set up fun play-date with their child.  We then asked them to share their thoughts, experience and best of all - their creations with all of you! 

How do you feed your child’s imagination?

>< The CafeMom Team

confused

Visit PLAY-DOH Brand on Facebook to learn more!

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
elwalters77
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM
My boys, ages 3 and 6 were so excited to receive this Play-Doh duffle bag and sample color pack! They immediately set it out to play while I took a look at the Play-Doh web site for play date ideas.

They enjoyed the animal shaped "cookie cutters" but ended up really using their imaginations and played restaurant. I found some great food ideas on the Play-Doh website and showed them that they could make more than cookies, pancakes and hot dogs. My oldest wants to be a pizza chef when he grows up so he enjpyed building pizzas with the Play-Doh. The little one happily made cookies, French fries and hot dogs. They would take "orders" from their "customers" as they played.

The Play-Doh kept them happily occupied for about 40 minutes and they went back to it again the next day. It was fun for all of us, including Mommy. It was great to see their creativity and imaginations at work and to interact with them. It reminded me of when I was a kid, playing with my Play-Doh. There is nothing like that classic scent and feel to take you back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:15 AM

My son loves play-doh!!!  He plays with it when I am cooking a meal so he can create an amazing meal!  I love the time we get to spend together in the kitchen inventing new "meals". 

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM

What a fun influencer! Everytime I go to the Dollar Store I let my son pick out a new toy and he loves to play super heros with the cape he has hanging in his room, so cute to watch!

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Madelaine
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM

We LOVE anything Play Doh!!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM

aww how fun 

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Such a cutie!

Quoting army_wifey_06:

My 2 1/2 year old son Jaxon was so excited when we received the package of Play-Doh! I hadn't received the assignment yet but he didn't want to wait so we played with it right away Lol.

The animal duffel bag was awesome and there are so many neat things you can make with all the tools! Ds loved all the different colors and he had to try each one! I was excited that we got chosen for the program because I was just telling my dh the other day that we needed to get some "tools" for ds to use with his Play-Doh. 

Ds has such a blast with the Play-Doh that he played for a little over an hour before we had to put it away so we could have dinner. Everyday since we received the Play-Doh he plays with it! It's the first thing he asks to do when he gets up from his nap. My dh always offers to "help" him lol but sometimes I wonder if he has more fun with it than ds does! They love making stuff together! I enjoyed playing with ds too. It's one of the things I remember most about my childhood is we had a TON of Play-Doh and a big bag of "tools" to use with it. We would always have a blast when my cousins would come over and we would all play for hours. 

Animals that ds made :) 

This and the scissors are his favorite tool. He likes to make "spaghetti" then cut it. 

We will be purchasing many more Play-Doh products in the future! I'm going to get him some for Easter and I know he will be so excited! 

hcdeubof3
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM

wow! Those are really great creations! I like the idea of putting the tarp down.

lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM
What a great influencer! My dd LOVES Play-Doh!
mamivon2
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

how fun to read all those replies and look at the pics.. Even big kids like playdooh

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Books and stories mostly ! We also do crafts ! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)