Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Have you done any Spring cleaning?

Posted by   + Show Post

I haven't yet because our weekends have been so busy, but I am planning on organize my bedroom closet this weekend!!

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Replies (11-15):
MaryanneMac
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM
just finiahed with my spring cleaning
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

No, not really, I am just catching up with the everyday stuff. DH did the outside though, we just need to clean the windows of the second floor of the house (on the outside). We live near a lake and we get a lof of bugs and they get stuck on the corners of my windows. I would love to start spring cleaning though!

hcdeubof3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I moved my fridge a month or so ago and cleaned it. I had planned to do the same with the oven, but it has yet to happen. I steam vac'd the house today. A lot of things have been moved to the garage for a yard sale. I think once we have a yard sale then I'll be able to really clean a few areas. That and I feel like I'm waiting for a fall cleaning to see if we ahve a boy/ girl and then I'll know if I can get rid of the boy clothing or girl clothing I have stockpiled in tubs. 

emtgirl885
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Been doing it this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Ok so I am starting now (spring is going to be over by the time I finish LOL), I started with the closets and the kids' playroom, next it's going to be the bathrooms, not so much the cleaning part, I manage to keep up with that, but I want to paint and decorate them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)