Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Missing picture posts

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

If you notice that there are some photo posts by me missing, it's because I googled my sn and saw my personal photos there. It freaked me out and I've gone on a deleting spree trying to remove them all!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sheena696
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I didn't even think about that. But I even blog about my kids, have them on Flickr, Better Photo...I'd have a lot to try to get off of here. lol

Christiansmom44
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I hadn't thought of it, either. But another cm post told me to check.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I've looked before. There is actually someone else out there that uses my SN on other sites. lol

eds6619
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Yeah...I've googled me before.  I figure as long as no one else knows my sn, I'm good.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I dont mind having my little one up. I figure it is no different then going out in public.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM

There is a setting on here to make your profile unsearchable, would that prevent our pictures from coming up on google (or any other search engine)?

Christiansmom44
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
My profile already is. The problem lies in being a member of a public cm group and posting photos in a new post or as a reply to someone elses post.

Quoting Iluvmy2kiddies:

There is a setting on here to make your profile unsearchable, would that prevent our pictures from coming up on google (or any other search engine)?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I never put the boys pic on the Internet, cause you never know who is looking at them.  Facebook has tons of pedophiles useing that site to  look for kids

tamidawn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I don't blame you!! I might go through and delete mine too! I wish cm could have better privacy. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN