Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

The Colts did what?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

Seriously?! The Colts not only let Peyton go, but now Joseph Addai?? I'm so irritated. I'm happy for Addai, but ugh. 

by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaryanneMac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

makes you wonder what the owners were thinking

sheena696
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I don't know much about football. My dh watches mostly college football, but I did watch several NFL this past season just because there was nothing better on. lol Peyton is the who just took Tebows spot, right? 

MaryanneMac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

yes Peyton took  Tebow's spot (Tebow is overrated)

Quoting sheena696:

I don't know much about football. My dh watches mostly college football, but I did watch several NFL this past season just because there was nothing better on. lol Peyton is the who just took Tebows spot, right? 

sheena696
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting sheena696:

Have you heard about the website (Ashley Madison) that is offering $1million to any woman who can have sex with Tebow and prove it? They say there is no way he can live in New York and stay a virgin. 

MaryanneMac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I haven't heard about that.  The Jets are trying to control him to keep him from going wild (they suggest living in NJ not NYC).  Really he's a grown man!

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting sheena696:

Have you heard about the website (Ashley Madison) that is offering $1million to any woman who can have sex with Tebow and prove it? They say there is no way he can live in New York and stay a virgin. 

tamidawn
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Tebow is a joke
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 8, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting sheena696:

I heard about that. Isn't that website one that helps people cheat on the spouses!

baby
hcdeubof3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I don't want to imagine what person would actually take someones virginity out of sport, not to mention the company behind it. That is just wrong. And you can't live in NY and stay a virgin? hahaha.I also can't agree more with the whole: He's a grown ass man idea!!! The apron string seriously need to be cut. It is almost like he is famous for being a "mama's boy" instead of being an adult. I applaud him for his vow of virginity and his religious pursuits. I feel bad for him in a way because I dont' know how much control he actually has with the media. At the same token, he did bring this upon himself. 

Quoting jbyrd898:

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting sheena696:

I heard about that. Isn't that website one that helps people cheat on the spouses!

hcdeubof3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM

idk. I think Saturday: the center is gone as well. They just built that stadium even. The other stadium they had wasn't paid off all the way either. I can't see this looking good for finances with the city. 

Quoting MaryanneMac:

makes you wonder what the owners were thinking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN