Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

fb question

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 15 Replies

Can you find out who is viewing your profile?  Even if they are on your friends list? 

Honestly don't care, but had someone last night talking about their fb stalker and it got me to thinking....isn't that the point of fb so people can see what you put on it.  If you don't want someone to see your stuff don't post it.  Right?

So anyways, I'm kicked off this gals friends list this am.  LOL.  Guess I was the stalker. 

So can you see who is seeing your stuff?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I wouldn't know myself lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I don't think so. 

eds6619
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Funny, my mom says she looks up stuff on this gals page all the time too. 

Says she probably feels paranoid and guilty b/c she was caught cheating on her dh and they just recently got divorced.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 10, 2012 at 11:14 AM

thats weird. i see people posting apps they say then can tell who looked at your page, but I am not sure if they actually work

MaryanneMac
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Most of those apps are virus, There is one app that I know works, it will tell you who posted or liked stuff on your wall but not just a random person looking you up.

Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Very weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM

sheesh. I dont'k now if you can see who is seeing your things or not. I know some of the security details were to of changed to so you can specify who can see what. I got rid of mine because I wanted the privacy. I miss some friends, but trying to balance friends with a nosey mom was too much drama, work and not worth it. 

krissie28
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I don't think so. People post things all of the time for apps saying it can be done.  I think it's bs filled with spyware so I never click.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

No, you definitely cannot see who is viewing your profile. So, if you don't have it private for friends only, then anyone can see it. And honestly to me, the people who claim to have particular FB "stalkers" are usually always posting drama, most of the time with the intent to rile said stalker. They hope they do see it or that it gets back to them, then they turn around and call that person a stalker for knowing about whatever it was they posted. That's what I have witnessed on FB anyway. I just want to tell some people, "You know that YOU are being the crazy one, right?" lol But I keep it to myself because sometimes their crazy makes me laugh so I don't want them to bump me. heehee

eds6619
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Ok well this is what I thought, just felt weird this morning when I discovered she deleted me.  My mom said that maybe she's finally deleting some of the church people she wasn't close to since she's left after her affair/divorce. 

Seriously though...FB is for people to see your stuff.  I have mine set so you can't find me(I think).  If anyone wants to be a doll and search me to find out that would be great just message me and I'll give you my name.  I like to keep mine at ULTRA private.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)