Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

What are your plans this weekend?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on May. 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Saturday we have no plans Sunday we're going to spend the days with my in-laws

SarahLizyB
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM
We're gong to LA to meet family on Saturday. Not sure what we're doing on Sunday
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on May. 11, 2012 at 10:39 AM

sounds like fun

Quoting SarahLizyB:

We're gong to LA to meet family on Saturday. Not sure what we're doing on Sunday

momofthree929
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Baseball on Saturday then they are spending the night with my parents. Since we are broke I guess our date nigh will be spent at home just enjoying each other's company. Sunday I have no idea yet, guess we'll just play it by ear. I just realized my boys won't be home with me on Mother's Day morning :( Guess I'll enjoy the peace and quiet.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Tonight we are heading to my MILs house. Sunday morning we are travelling a little further south (meeting my sister halfway) and going out to eat with my family for Mothers Day. 

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Saturday we are seeing the Avengers; Sunday I have to work then to Mom's house. I need to do some serious cleaning becuase I have a friend staying at our house when we are at the beach next week. She is so sweet to watch our pets and house!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting momofthree929:

Baseball on Saturday then they are spending the night with my parents. Since we are broke I guess our date nigh will be spent at home just enjoying each other's company. Sunday I have no idea yet, guess we'll just play it by ear. I just realized my boys won't be home with me on Mother's Day morning :( Guess I'll enjoy the peace and quiet.

I'm sorry your boys wont be with you.

baby
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Work work work lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on May. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

This morning we were in DC (still are), to watch my FIL run in National POlice week 5k.  Nathan and Nathanial ran with him (and they aren't  the lest bit tired...this is going to be a long day).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)