Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Surprised by my husband...

Posted by   + Show Post

So yesterday evening after he gets in from work we are getting ready to head to his mothers. He stopped and got flowers and a card for his oldest sisters for Mother's Day too (since she is divorced and my nephew is so young we wanted to do something special for her). Everyone signs the card but me because I am holding my youngest nephew who we were keeping that afternoon and taking with us to MILs. Anyway, dh says that I will just sign the card in the car since I had the baby and he was fussy. We get in the card and he tells me to sign the card, but opps he forgot his pin in the house and to check the glove compartment. I open it up and see this purple thing that I think is a planner. He gets stuff from his work all the time so I thought it was a something like a planner and I had all intents on stealing it from him. I said, "OOHH what is this?". I open it up and it is a Kindle!!! I don't remember but he says I looked at it and said, "Whatever" lol I was really surprised and not expecting it. We don't usually do gifts!! I'm still shocked actually. Now I got to get me some books. heehee

by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Replies (11-12):
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Aw how sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tamidawn
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Aww :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)