Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Is your DH/SO handy?

Posted by   + Show Post

Is your DH/SO handy?

by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Replies (21-30):
raegan1221
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Yes, SO is incredibly handy. Not a whole lot he can't do. And if he can't, then his Dad and Step Dad are handy as well and they both live within ten minutes of us. I am glad because my Dad is soooo not handy lol. He's a great business man, good with bills and money and very intelligent but oh the man is NOT handy lol.

Bethbeth
by Beth on May. 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM

not really

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:44 AM

most the time except the fac thtat he works really really long hours lol. but on the plus side we dont ever pay for some one to come and fix any thing lol.

Quoting hcdeubof3:

that sounds like a dream! 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

sure is he better be considering what he does for a living lol.

My husband can work on ,fix, replace, reconstruct any thing that has to do with a house, from , pluming, to electrical, to walls, to floors, to cieling and so on lol any thing you can you can think of that has to do with a house my husband can do. OH an he can do landscaping as well he works with a landscaping company as side work.

(my husband does house reconstruction, electrial and he has done work on brand new houses an comercial work lol) he can do pretty much any thing (cant wair till we buy a house lol

brrmom81
by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Definetly! It is so sexy that he can do anything around the house or with the cars.

eds6619
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

yes

mom2cindylouwho
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Here too.

Quoting hcdeubof3:

lol....nope not in the least. He does try, but I tend to be the handy one. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christiansmom44
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:55 PM
He thinks he is. I am more so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christiansmom44
by on May. 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM
That's seriously awesome

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

My husband can work on ,fix, replace, reconstruct any thing that has to do with a house, from , pluming, to electrical, to walls, to floors, to cieling and so on lol any thing you can you can think of that has to do with a house my husband can do. OH an he can do landscaping as well he works with a landscaping company as side work.

(my husband does house reconstruction, electrial and he has done work on brand new houses an comercial work lol) he can do pretty much any thing (cant wair till we buy a house lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jazzdoll
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Incredibly so. When we did a kitchen remodel he did everything but install the cabinets (only because of liability issues); he's restored cars and rebuilt engines, fixed the pool pump, built a deck, did a concrete/brick patio with my dad, done all painting around the house, laid flooring, and does the gardening (he has a green thumb) and this is all "fun" to him! He's a full-time computer geek during the day (so of course all the electronic gadgetry is handled by him effortlessly as well) so likes to work with his hands and get dirty when he gets home.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM

yeah minus the crazy hours he works ....lol

Quoting Christiansmom44:

That's seriously awesome

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN