Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

We are finally getting around to doing the sharpie tie-dye today.  I had a shirt big enough for dd to make a nightshirt so thats what we are using.  Its really cool.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (11-15):
Swiseman
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

So we found out a little sister will be on the onsie.

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

That's so exciting! I hope baby cooperates for you.

Quoting Swiseman:

I am so planning on doing this too. Both my 2 kids graduated from prek this yr and their teachers did this for their shirts for graduation and I loved how it looked so I'm doing one for BIG BROTHER, BIG SISTER, and tomor we find out what we are having and doing a LITTLE SISTER/BROTHER onsie.

pregnancy

wedding planning

.3xBlessed.
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Aww congratulations! That's great! I just had my first girl after two boys and she makes me so happy. Do you have boys or girls now?

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

I am so planning on doing this too. Both my 2 kids graduated from prek this yr and their teachers did this for their shirts for graduation and I loved how it looked so I'm doing one for BIG BROTHER, BIG SISTER, and tomor we find out what we are having and doing a LITTLE SISTER/BROTHER onsie.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Swiseman
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I have a boy whos 5 and a girl whos 4.. So we were just ready to have any.

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Aww congratulations! That's great! I just had my first girl after two boys and she makes me so happy. Do you have boys or girls now?

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

pregnancy

wedding planning

.3xBlessed.
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

thats wonderful. Good luck!

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

Swiseman
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Good luck with ur 3.. boys & girls are so different it's really scary.

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

thats wonderful. Good luck!

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

Quoting Swiseman:

pregnancy

wedding planning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)