Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Ugh...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

Apparently I overdid it Monday when I was doing all the strength training machines. I didn't feel like it at the time nor did I feel like it the rest of the day Monday or early Tuesday. Sometime around lunch yesterday my arms started hurting. My left is worse than my right and I cannot stretch it out due to the pain. I'm going to have to stop and get some Icy Hot or something for the ride home today because nothing else is helping the pain. I just find it so strange that I didn't feel anything for over 24 hours and then boom, major pain. 

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eds6619
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no.  Were you at a gym or at your sisters? 

Try those Icy Hot patches that stick on.  They are great and last about 8 hours.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Quoting eds6619:

Oh no.  Were you at a gym or at your sisters? 

Try those Icy Hot patches that stick on.  They are great and last about 8 hours.

I went with my sister as a guest at her gym. I'm definitely going to get some of those patches. We just now got home, I was too tired to make an extra stop to get some so I will have Jason bring some home for me. 

eds6619
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Yeah...I just recently had horrible back pain that nearly had me in tears a week or so ago and they helped!!  Feel better!

Bethbeth
by Beth on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM

i think it's normal to hurt more the 2nd day than the day after strength training. hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN