Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Funny story

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
So, i was walking through a cemetery for work, and my husband and kids were helping me. I had Sophia and Christian, and he took Joseph, and we went separate ways. After about an hour, Joseph drifted my way, too.

There were people sitting outside of a house across the street who have seen me at that cemetery lots of times with the kids in the last two weeks, but I'd never taken my husband there. Those people called the police! They saw my husband walking through the rows of stones alone and thought that he was either a threat to me and the kids, or a threat to the cemetery lol.

The officers came in two squad cars and a huge van with bars on the windows. They asked me if we were all together, and when i said we were, they radioed more that were on the way and told them not to bother. Then, they helped us find Joseph's backpack (which was lost at some point.)

It was so funny and the officer was even laughing about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Oh no that is funny.  What do you do for work that puts you at a cemetary, if you dont mind me asking?

MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

LOL.

Babybear89
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM

weird 

.3xBlessed.
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I'm a genealogist. I was looking for a family plot for a client when all this happened. My husband is convinced that he can't leave the house now because he is a Mexican and someone will call the police lol

Quoting jbyrd898:

Oh no that is funny.  What do you do for work that puts you at a cemetary, if you dont mind me asking?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM

lol Oh no! That is terrible, but yet funny. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN