Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Siblings

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
  • 9 Replies
How many siblings do you have? Do you get along with all of them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:49 AM

i have a sister and a brother. My sister and I get along for the most part, and since having her little one she hasnt been as dramatic. She really pissed me off around my wedding four years ago, because she complained the whole time and made nasty faces in my photos. She stormed off while we were looking at dresses and when I said I was getting married she said "I dont want to talk about weddings" then when I didnt ask her to be my maid of honor she was upset and stormed off. I'm like how can I have a maid of honor who storms off and gets upset at the mention of a wedding???Really, is that sort of counterproductive??? Either way, she is way nicer now.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Ha, I forgot all about my brother, he is five years younger then me and we get along great.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I have 2 sisters. We all get along great, but we do have our limits. Which will probably be reached this week. lol We will be picking up one of my sisters and my nephews on Tuesday (her dh will be driving down after work Wednesday I think) and driving down to our other sisters house THEN drive down to the beach Wednesday morning. So we will be in close quarters for 6 days.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM

i have two younger siblings, most of the time i get along with my sister we are only four yrs apart. its harder with my brother since there are almost 13 yrs between us. i feel more like a parent with him then a sibling

tamidawn
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
1 sister and 2 brothers. We all get along pretty well. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I have 2 sisters and a brother. No one gets along with my oldest sister.  my middle sister and I have a love hate relationship.  Some days I love her some days I hate her (I will always hate her husband...he's such a jerk).  My brother and I care close

Macksmom2006
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM
One sister who has lots of mental issues since hanging with a certain crowd who likes to mooch off the government. We don't talk often it is more of a she calls when she needs or wants $$.

I have 2 bio sisters (I was adopted) and I am super close to 1 sister and nothing to do with the other sister.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM

1 and yes we get along.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

2, a brother and a sister, and yes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)