Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Get Excited for School Challenge Day 1: Start School Shopping!

Posted by   + Show Post

Kick off back-to-school shopping now! Don't wait until the stores are crazy. Jump start your shopping now. Have your kids picked out their outfit for the first day of school? Here are some of our favorite outfits.

Have you started school shopping yet? What will your kids wear on their first day?

Head to Old Navy or oldnavy.com and tell us about your favorite outfits! If you're in the store, take a picture with your kids and their favorite school item--whether it's a funky backpack, trendy boots, or a colorful top. Pin them to Old Navy's Back To School board to join the Back to School Specials Pin to Win sweepstakes* using #backtoschoolspecials. Can't get to a store? Enter by posting one of the images above!

*Click here for official rules. Every day (8/2-8/15) one winner will receive a $100 Old Navy Giftcard, $50 Office Max gift card and an Old Navy Backpack. One grand prize winner will receive a $300 gift card.

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Replies (151-152):
Tempest41
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I'm getting them each a cute dress to wear to school on day 1

Threes.Company
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM
I've started shopping, yes. I hot up Old Navy in July and spent a ton on Cardholder Perk day. I'm not sure what they'll wear on the first day yet, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN