Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

In the toilet

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 197 Replies

My son put a plastic tiger in the toilet today. What has ended up in the toilet at your house?

baby
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

My dd flushed a small my little pony once...we had to pull the toilet up to get it out.

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Funny you should ask. My DD accidentally dropped a cup in there yesterday =(
.Angelica.
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this

thankfully the only thing my son ever put in the toilet was a stuffed anumal and he didn't mean to. It was when we first started potty training and he was helping the bear go, he was sooo upset when he dropped it in. lol

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Similiar thing happened here. Joey is starting to use the potty and he wanted to hold his plastic tiger. He just shoved it in to the toilet!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM
6 moms liked this

Nothing in our toilets, amazingly! lol But once when Brad was about 2 he came running up to me so proud and said, "Mommy! Telephone fishy!!" And that was the end my cell phone which was, at that time, the one that had been my favorite ever. Apparently the fish had a phone call so he put it in the fish tank. lol

Charizma77
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM
My son flushed a few toys down the toilet. I was not happy :/
Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Nothing other then q tips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM
You know those little fragrance things that hang on the side of the toilet? Well my tenant had one get flushed away and we had to pull the toilet up to get it out. I was super pissed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM
We once had the plastics wrapper that comes on the gum packet get flushed, nothing else went down after that, had to get the plumber out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Quoting sheena696:

Nothing in our toilets, amazingly! lol But once when Brad was about 2 he came running up to me so proud and said, "Mommy! Telephone fishy!!" And that was the end my cell phone which was, at that time, the one that had been my favorite ever. Apparently the fish had a phone call so he put it in the fish tank. lol

LOL hopefully the phone was okay?

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)