Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what type of cute things are your little one's doing lately?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  • 8 Replies

Joey has started counting, sometimes before he does something like running or jumping, but for some reason he starts with two most of the town so he says "two, three, go"...

baby
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brandie1470
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:24 AM
My son is 6. I just walked him to the bus stop and he says, "mom, you don't have to hold my hand." I just told him it makes me feel better and asked if I could. And of course my little sweetie said yes. Idk if its really cute or not but to me it was one of those bittersweet moments. Like aww he's doin things for himself and then its like h is getting older and he isn't going to need me for everything soon. Happy sad lol
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Quoting brandie1470:

My son is 6. I just walked him to the bus stop and he says, "mom, you don't have to hold my hand." I just told him it makes me feel better and asked if I could. And of course my little sweetie said yes. Idk if its really cute or not but to me it was one of those bittersweet moments. Like aww he's doin things for himself and then its like h is getting older and he isn't going to need me for everything soon. Happy sad lol

that is really sweet

baby
hcdeubof3
by Holly on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Quoting jbyrd898:

Aww. You'll have to keep that on the memory bank. It is odd that we can't wait for them to be independent and then when there it is a glimpse of it is is slightly crushing. At least it is for me.
Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM
She started saying i love you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Quoting Babybear89:

She started saying i love you

Joey just starting saying love you too. it is so cute.

baby
Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Its adorable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahicks1108
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:27 PM
My youngest has been saying I love you for a while, after we tell him. But lately he's been saying it first, for no reason. He just comes up and hugs me and says I love you too much lol I love it. He's a sweetie.
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:29 PM

They always get me with their singing and dancing, I always love that. JJ makes the cutest face when I yell at him, I can't stay mad at him...umm and just some of the things they say are cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)