Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

New Book suggestion....

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 17 Replies

For those that also enjoyed the Hunger Games series and the Divergent series, I just finished reading Enclave by Ann Aguirre and it was pretty good. It follows the whole post-apocolyptic theme. I liked it. I saw it on a pin or something so I decided to try it. I read it in a day. The 2nd book comes out in September. :)

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM

cool! I will have to try it:)

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Oooo i just got a gift card i can buy it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Now I am going go find that pin and choose another one to try.

eds6619
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Oh wow...thanks for the suggestion

eds6619
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

still haven't finished divergent......I get into it and then get bored with it.....not near as good as hunger games, i think.

eds6619
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM

someone recommended ted dekker the other day and i picked up a couple of his at a garage sale this morning....hope they are good.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Quoting eds6619:

still haven't finished divergent......I get into it and then get bored with it.....not near as good as hunger games, i think.

Really? I actually liked it better than Hunger Games. I do remember it was slow getting into it, but I eventually really liked it. And the 2nd book was even better.

.3xBlessed.
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I actually just finished that book last week and i really liked it. I can't wait until the next one comes out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

I actually just finished that book last week and i really liked it. I can't wait until the next one comes out.

I was glad to see that the next was coming out in September. I hate having to wait to long for the next book in a series. (like I am waiting for the Divergent series 3rd book) I can't wait to read the next book. I may go ahead and pre-order it.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I can't wait
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)