Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Moving closer

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM
  • 8 Replies

My brother and his wife (and their two kid) came to visit for the weekend.  I was totally surprised by this.  they live in CA, so they usually give me notice when their heading east.  Friday night The kids were playing and John and Brian were watching baseball, Christina (my SIL) mentions that John got new orders and they are headed to Annapolis (about an hour away from us)!!  I'm excited.  My brother and I haven't lived that close to each other in years!!! surprised

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eds6619
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM

YAY!!!! I didn't know you had a brother...or that you were close to your family!!  This is exciting!

MaryanneMac
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I have two older sister (and we're not close at all.  I am 7 years younger then the oldest one and 6 years younger then the middle one.) John and I are almost three years apart. We're fairly close, and having him move closer is a good thing. 

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Oh Yay!! My sisters live far enough away from me (one an hour and the other almost 2), I don't know what I would do if they lived further. We don't get to see each other enough as it is. I think I would be depressed if they moved further away. How great that they are getting to move closer to you!!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM

thats great news

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Hooray so exiting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:46 AM
That is really great!
Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:55 PM

that's great news, now they'llbe able to see you all more frequently!

PEEK05
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Cool :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)