Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Where do you plan on going for your next family vacation?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 9 Replies
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MaryanneMac
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Disney

sheena696
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I want to go to the Smokies. I am still trying to sweet talk people into going up there. I honestly wanted to go up there instead of to the beach this year. Even if it was just a quick weekend trip, that would be fine with me.

hanniwrencher
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM

europe... in 2014, after my 2nd oldest dd graduates from high school. we are going to germany, paris, and rome... then sometime @ 2016 or 2017, we will go to africa... and in 2016, we will go to disney...

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:16 AM

I think in  a few weeks we are going to a fun indoor waterpark about two hours from our house it has a cool hotel attached to it.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Quoting hanniwrencher:

europe... in 2014, after my 2nd oldest dd graduates from high school. we are going to germany, paris, and rome... then sometime @ 2016 or 2017, we will go to africa... and in 2016, we will go to disney...

sounds like you have a lot of cool stuff planned

baby
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Quoting sheena696:

I want to go to the Smokies. I am still trying to sweet talk people into going up there. I honestly wanted to go up there instead of to the beach this year. Even if it was just a quick weekend trip, that would be fine with me.

where in the smokies do you want to go?

baby
sheena696
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Quoting jbyrd898:

Quoting sheena696:

where in the smokies do you want to go?

Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg

lenoxclan
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Every yr we use family vacation to take the 4hr trip home and stay a week or more visiting family..
This yr we are thinking about actually doing a family trip..Either to La to visit sil and then from there hit the beach in Florida or Mississippi.

Or to San Antonio to see sea world.

.3xBlessed.
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Um... probably home to Arizona. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN