Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Facebook annoyances

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

What type of things do people do on facebook that annoy you the most?

baby
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

One of the things I hate the most is passive agressive posts.

lenoxclan
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I have a relative who always posts about how the police suck and harrass him ect ect.. oh, did I mention it's because he gets pull over for going 75-110mph on his motorcycle..one time while drinking. Grrrrrr

I think he thinks I think(lol)this way because my husband is a cop, but that's the least of it.. Lets forget the fact he is putting himself in danger, he is also putting EVERY one else on the road in danger while he acts like a invincible dumb ass..

Those status's annoy me...

Oh and his sister(who is a real winner, let me tell ya)posted a post about how cops use computers in their cars but it's illegal to text while driving..Don't get me started on that stupidity..

Sooo..I guess I hate dumb ass status's

OH I also HATE the I'd rather have curves then be skinny because Im a real women pics..Okay first off(let me state I have my own jelly rolls) just because you aren't skinny doesnt mean you look like the curvy model in that photo babe, I can see your rolls and that IS the difference...

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I can't stand when people outline everything they did AND ate the whole day. Seriously I have a few that actually will post a picture of what they are eating for supper. lol

eds6619
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM

this doesn't bother me unless it turns into a paragraph...and yes I have girl that literally makes a paragraph out of EVERYTHING she did al day.

Quoting sheena696:

I can't stand when people outline everything they did AND ate the whole day. Seriously I have a few that actually will post a picture of what they are eating for supper. lol

eds6619
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I hate the "stalker bar" at the side that tells what everyone is saying or doing.

eds6619
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

The food pics either give me ideas or make me hungry.

peggy_sue82
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I hate hate hate political posts!! Stupid meme's or a rant,is not going to sway me to change my mind.

I also dislike the check in feature.Especially when people check into a hospital.Then they don't respond when people ask what's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM

The check in feature bugs me too...........why does everyone need to know where you are and further more, its not safe to always let people know where your kids are by having your phone's location services turned on.

.3xBlessed.
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate my 13 year old cousin, who does every single annoying Facebook thing ever invented.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Quoting eds6619:

I hate the "stalker bar" at the side that tells what everyone is saying or doing.

LOL. i have never heard it called that!

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)